AirFile - Cloud Manager for Dropbox and OneDrive
By Tuyen Dinh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** #1 Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Office 365, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3 app in the App Store! **
** iOS 8 and iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Ready! **
AirFile lets you manage and access all your clouds in one place. You don't need to use each application for each cloud. It provides you an unified access to all your clouds.
Are you looking for an app that allows for accessing multiple Dropbox, multiple Box, multiple GoogleDrive, multiple OneDrive, multiple OneDrive for Business, multiple Bitcasa, etc? AirFile is exactly an app designed for this use case.
It allows you to add multiple clouds, email multiple files, upload any files to clouds, download photos and videos onto the device, sort files with many different options, transfer files between clouds, edit and save text files back to clouds, restore deleted files, make files offline, play music files right in the cloud and a lot more.
AirFile supports most of popular clouds: Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Office 365, MediaFire, Bitcasa, Copy, SugarSync, ownCloud, ADrive, DriveHQ, MacMate, Yandex.Disk. It also supports many network servers: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects.
***** SamAustralia: "To me, it was very helpful. I have tried many other apps, non of them was able to help me with what I wanted to do with my cloud accounts like AirFile. It is good."
***** Rhoknee: "Elegant yet effective - It love this app. It is so well designed yet it does what it does so effectively. I can move files or even folders between my cloud spaces with so much ease. It has helped me organize my spaces."
***** DavidPro59: "It’s amazing app! - It’s amazing app, it makes dropbox better. Now I can managed and transfer files between my dropbox account and my company accounts (GoogleDrive). Thanks!"
- Accessing two Dropbox accounts, one for personal use, the other for company use.
- Transferring files between Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Transferring files between OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Emailing one or more files as attachments.
- Uploading any files from any apps to any clouds.
- Downloading videos from clouds to the device for offline use.
- Sorting files by modified date, name, size or kind.
- Copy files from Dropbox to GoogleDrive, and vice versa.
- Open a text file in your Dropbox, edit the content, save back to your Dropbox.
- Restore deleted files right in the app.
- Share public links to any files.
- Make files offline.
- Play music files right in the cloud.
- Slick design.
- Fantastic user experience.
- Dual panes on iPad makes file transfer so simple.
SECURITY & PRIVACY:
- It uses OAuth protocol to access your data. It does not store your password.
- We respect user privacy. AirFile does not send and use any user data.
AirFile comes with two versions: Free and Pro. The Free provides you all features that make AirFile different from other file manager apps. However, you can only select up to two clouds to add to AirFile in the Free version. If you need to add unlimited clouds, you can upgrade to Pro. When you are in Pro, you will find AirFile much more powerful than any other cloud file manager apps.
What's New in Version 2.8.5
- Add "Search" tab to let you find files and folders across clouds
- Put back Documents folder
- New icons set for iOS 7 and 8
- Fix a bug causing OneDrive duplicating file function not to work
- Improve performance
This app lets me quickly and easily browse and search through all of my Dropbox, Google Drive, and SkyDrive accounts. This version brings in the ability to add in my VPS via SFTP. But the best part is the ability to quickly transfer files between the services when I'm not at my computer. I was a little upset that all of a sudden that I was being charged again in one of the past upgrades. But it was so worth it! Even if you just use this for Dropbox. It loads so much faster than the native app.
Really annoying full screen ads
Annoying animated ads all the time, and then keeps popping up full screen ads, sometimes within the same minute! Really hard to use!
And there's no chance I'm paying for Pro without them fixing these problems, but they've actually been removing features.
No sync support for photos.
Photos uploaded from camera roll don't preserve their modified (taken) timestamp or keep their "real" name, they are named by a non-configurable string of the timestamp and the timestamp when you uploaded them! Pretty messed up.
Deleting for now, too painful to use. Might try again later if they fix the photos and the constant full screen ads.
I paid for the pro upgrade. Then they removed sftp. Now the app is totally useless to me. Either sftp back or give me a refund.
Update: another release and sftp is still missing.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tuyen Dinh
- © Tuyen Dinh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases