AirFile - Transferring Files across Cloud Drives
By Tuyen Dinh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ALL NEW AirFile!
AirFile let you manage all cloud drives in one place.
The only one cloud file manager that supports for transferring files between cloud drives.
* Currently support for Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive
* Switch account if you have more than one
* Search for files by name and content
* Share files and folders easily with others
* Transfer files from one account to another account
* Upload photos, videos from library to cloud
* Download files to local for offline use
* Move files around within an account
* Rename, delete, copy files
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
* Powerful playlist manager for audio, video files
* Audio video player with background playback and lockscreen controls
* This app does not provide content. By conforming to each Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive API Terms of Service, this app allows users to manage their files.
* The download feature is allowed by Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive API. For more information, see the guideline of each cloud drive as below
-> Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/documentation/http/documentation#files-download
-> Box: https://docs.box.com/reference#download-a-file
-> Google Drive: https://developers.google.com/drive/v3/web/manage-downloads
-> OneDrive: https://dev.onedrive.com/items/download.htm
* This app does not store password. It uses OAuth2 protocol to gain access to files via API.
What's New in Version 3.1.2
* ALL NEW AirFile
So long and thanks for old airfile
As UI changed, everything is not the same as old time.
I do not have any clue how I can transfer my files between my cloud storages.
Is there any chance to go back when airfile full of intuitive UI?
Maybe I am too old to use the whole new airfile UI that I can not find any resemblance to.
Maybe It's time to let airfile go.
From Hero to zero!
This was probably the must have app if you needed to manage several cloud accounts. Been using it for several years flawlessly. I was a pro user also. Recent update made the program totally useless. AVOID UPDATE AT ALL COST!!!!
Mac app also abandoned for years. Many requests of simple things have fallen into a deaf ear.
New interface is horrible
This used to be a great app for organizing and managing cloud storage, but the new interface is terrible. Until the revert to the old interface avoid this update at all costs.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 12, 2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 97.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tuyen Dinh
- © TD100
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.