AirFile - Manage, Access, Sync Multiple Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Bitcasa, Copy, OwnCloud, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects
By Tuyen Dinh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** #1 Dropbox, Box, FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 app in the App Store! **
** iOS7 and iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c Ready! **
AirFile lets you manage and access all your clouds in one place. You don't need to use each application for each cloud. It provides you a unified access to all your clouds.
Are you looking for an app that allows for accessing multiple Dropbox, multiple Box, multiple GoogleDrive, multiple SkyDrive, multiple Bitcasa, etc? AirFile is exactly an app designed for this use case.
It allows you to add multiple clouds, email multiple files, upload any files to clouds, download photos and videos onto the device, sort files with many different options, transfer files between clouds, edit and save text files back to clouds, restore deleted files, make files offline, play music files right in the cloud and a lot more.
AirFile supports most of popular clouds: Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, Bitcasa, Copy, SugarSync, ownCloud. It also supports many network servers: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects.
***** SamAustralia: "To me, it was very helpful. I have tried many other apps, non of them was able to help me with what I wanted to do with my cloud accounts like AirFile. It is good."
***** Rhoknee: "Elegant yet effective - It love this app. It is so well designed yet it does what it does so effectively. I can move files or even folders between my cloud spaces with so much ease. It has helped me organize my spaces."
***** DavidPro59: "It’s amazing app! - It’s amazing app, it makes dropbox better. Now I can managed and transfer files between my dropbox account and my company accounts (GoogleDrive). Thanks!"
- Accessing two Dropbox accounts, one for personal use, the other for company use.
- Transferring files between two cloud accounts.
- Emailing one or more files as attachments.
- Uploading any files from any apps to any clouds.
- Downloading videos from clouds to the device for offline use.
- Sorting files by modified date, name, size or kind.
- Copy files from Dropbox to GoogleDrive, and vice versa.
- Open a text file in your Dropbox, edit the content, save back to your Dropbox.
- Restore deleted files right in the app.
- Share public links to any files.
- Make files offline.
- Play music files right in the cloud.
- Slick design.
- Fantastic user experience.
- Dual panes on iPad makes file transfer so simple.
SECURITY & PRIVACY:
- It uses OAuth protocol to access your data. It does not store your password.
- We respect user privacy. AirFile does not send and use any user data.
AirFile comes with two versions: Free and Pro. The Free provides you all features that make AirFile different from other file manager apps. However, you can only select up to two clouds to add to AirFile in the Free version. If you need to add unlimited clouds, you can upgrade to Pro. When you are in Pro, you will find AirFile much more powerful than any other cloud file manager apps.
two dropbox ipad, multiple dropbox ipad, two google drive ipad, multiple google drive ipad, multiple cloud ipad, two dropbox iphone, multiple dropbox iphone, two google drive iphone, multiple google drive iphone, multiple cloud iphone, panic transmit iphone, panic transmit ipad, cyberduck ipad, cyberduck iphone, forklift ipad, forklift iphone, cloudfuze ipad, cloudfuze iphone, two box ipad, two box iphone, multiple box ipad, multiple box iphone, two skydrive ipad, multiple skydrive iphone, amazon s3 ipad, amazon s3 iphone, ftp pro ipad, ftp pro iphone, cloud file manager ipad, cloud file manager iphone, bitcasa iphone, bitcasa ipad, copy cloud iphone, copy cloud ipad, two copy cloud iphone, two copy cloud ipad, sugarsync iphone, sugarsync ipad, two sugarsync iphone, two sugarsync ipad, ownCloud iphone, ownCloud ipad, two ownCloud iphone, two ownCloud ipad, two icloud iphone, two icloud ipad
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Add support for iCloud
- Fix photo uploading issue on iPhone 5s
- Fix "null" issue when adding Copy cloud
- Fix "no cover" issue when playing .m4a files
- Fix "Mirrored Folders" issue in Bitcasa
- Fix "can not see long file names" issue
- Fix crashes
Perfect for moving files around between clouds. (Pity that is needed, due to Microsoft and Apple trying to ring-fence their apps and data)
Does a terrific job of transferring files between 'clouds'. Very easy to use. I paid for the upgrade, but haven't received yet, though.
I rarely rate apps but this one deserves six stars. I've tried similar apps but all are lacking in one major way or another; not AirFile. Brilliant!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 17, 2014
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Tuyen Dinh
- © Tuyen Dinh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases