The Black Notebook
By The Black Notebook
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Manage your clients portfolio anytime, anywhere!
Manage your clients portfolio like a pro using our new, well organised and sleek looking app that allows you to take control of all aspects of your customers' profiles and search through them anytime, anywhere.
- Tired with maintaining paper based notes or endlessly chasing unorganised pieces of customer information on your phone?
- Forgot some important info on a client visit?
- Looking for a tool that could instantly provide you with all your customer's information in an organised way and in one place?
- Would you like the ability to instantly search through all your clients' details on a single screen?
The Black Notebook App has been specifically designed for professionals that require on-demand, anytime, anywhere instant access to all their clients details. The App makes maintaining wide variety of customer related data and its search an effortless and quick exercise.
- Manage detailed customer profiles, inc. personal & contact data, preferences, purchase and contact history, loyalty data, relations and many more;
- Access your customers data anytime, anywhere;
- Advanced search that includes your notes, purchase and contact history and more;
- Set and track your sale targets by month, quarter and year;
- Call your customers directly from the App;
- Automatically track phone communications with your clients;
- Dashboard with key KPIs;
- Overview of Sale Opportunities and planned Comms on one screen.
- and more...
What's New in Version 1.2.5
NEW FEATURES (1.2.5):
* NEW ability to create and manage your custom client Groups;
* NEW ability to filter list of clients by your Groups;
* NEW ability to sort list of clients by several attributes (i.e.: names, town, spend, comms etc.);
* ENHANCED how BN recognises phone numbers when the user attempts calling the client from within BN; BN Settings has additional switch to control how phone numbers are being called.
* Several minor UI enhancements
BUG FIXES (1.2.5):
* FIXED problem with importing clients from the Contacts app who have long Notes or phone numbers containing some special characters;
* FIXED problem with Targets not being saved under certain circumstances
Great concept that needs work
My boyfriend just downloaded the bn app. It sounded like a great way to keep up with clients so I downloaded it to. We live in the United States. It became clear to me right away that the vocabulary is not the same as we use here. For example, the app refers to the first name as a forename, etc.
Most of my clients are already in my iContacts app. The bn app doesn't pull iContact profiles so it is easy to add existing clients from another app into bn. This is too time intensive for me to want to use it for this reason alone, so I am deleting it.
I don't recommend it for people in the USA because it is more for international sales people.
I can just set reminders in my other apps to follow up with clients and I can track notes in their profile.
Maybe when a USA only version is developed I'll try it again.
Not user friendly. App keeps closing when using the back button.
It's the best one you can find.