By MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The New Era of multiplayer has arrived...
Show them what you’re made of in your quest to become the most-wanted bounty hunter in all the galaxy. With your friends at your side, experience larger than life multiplayer battle!
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone 2.0 Update - Get it Now!
„Shadowgun: DeadZone is one of the sharpest-looking shooters we've seen.“ – SlideToPlay
„They’ve made what could be the best multiplayer shooting experience on a mobile device.“ – TouchGen
„If you want evidence that mobile games are turning into their console and PC cousins, then look no further than Shadowgun: Dead Zone.“ – Pocketgamer.co.uk
Experience heroic multiplayer battles that have never been seen on mobile device before.
Enjoy console quality multiplayer game with awesome graphics on your phone and tablet.
• Completely new intense tactical multiplayer combat in the new version 2.0
• Invite your friends to join your team and challenge up to 12 players connected online
• Multilanguage localization ( English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
• Choose from two popular game modes – Deathmatch and Zone Control, various maps and from 10 playable characters
• A wide ranging arsenal of 21 weapons all of which are upgradable
• Items – MediKit, Ammo Kit, FlashBang, EMP Grenade, Frag Grenade, Sentry Guns and Mines
• Enjoy a cool feature: BOOSTERS (Speed, Armor, Damage, Accuracy, Invisibility)
• Talk to your friends in real time! Enjoy entirely new service – multiplayer voice chat – exclusively developed and provided by Ericsson.
• Optimized for iPhone/iPad Retina Display
iPod 4G and iPad1 are not supported !!!!
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone 2.0 is available on iOS devices with at least 512 MB RAM (including iPod Touch 5. gen, iPad 2 and iPhone 4)
What's New in Version 2.2.2
+ Rockets and Frag Grenades are flying through nearby friends (fixes accidental suicide)
+ Fixed the occasional 'stand up' after death
+ Improved item placement (you'll notice it especially near flags)
+ Fixed occasional never-ending respawn countdown
Introduce bigger maps and classes like Team Fortress 2
I felt compelled to write this review to highlight the many things which Madfinger has done right. First and most importantly, in many FPS players die way too fast thus killing the fun aspect because developers want to keep each online match short. But in SG: Deadzone every match felt like a hard earned fight for my ranking. Secondly, many big titles that promise to deliver the most complete xperience on the ios requires you to download more than half a GB to over 1.5 GB. I am amazed Madfinger has managed to separate the singleplayer from the multiplayer in 2 compact apps of about 200 MB, yet delivering high quality graphics. Thirdly, making this game cross platform has ensued a large pool of multiplayers and searching for each game is only a matter of seconds. I feel that this game has the potential to go further. My 2 penny suggetions: creating bigger maps and letting players customise themselves into 4 new and important class skins like medic, engineer, spy, sniper. Then by making each match last longer, players will be able to have the most fun and buy unique skins for their own customised classes.
Great for your Call of Duty on the go.
One of my favorite iOS games. It's plays very well, and doesn't take too long to get used too. The best part is you really don't have to spend ANY real money to play, progress, and have fun. It's a bit of a grind to get the good stuff, but all you have to do is play enough rounds which is what you naturally do by playing the game. You'll probably need to pay to get the tier three weapons but you can win without them. (Beware once you get to level 20, they bump you up a class to only those level 20 and over. I was winning fairly consistently until i crossed that threshold. So now i'm lumped in with everyone that paid to get ahead. But it'll take you like 9 hours to get to that point.)
I have been playing this game for only a day and I think it's awesome! But I wish you would make it compatible for Bluetooth controllers, if you did that, you can be certain that everyone and their dog would be playing it. Also, I agree with other reviews to that the in game store should be a bit more friendly to those who don't want to spend real money. A massively popular app will sell for millions, but you drive people to get bored of the game when they get can't do well against those who pay real money for weapons and such. I think many will agree with this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 04, 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 176 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Chunk of Gold (700)$0.99
- Medium Chunk of Gold (2,400)$2.99
- Big Chunk of Gold (4,500)$4.99
- Huge Chunk of Gold (10,000) $9.99
- Small Pile of Gold (21,000)$19.99
- Medium Pile of Gold (55,000)$49.99
- Big Pile of Gold (115,000)$99.99