Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited Time SALES!! (retail $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe yearly for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
- Bug fix: not able to zoom and mouse click being offset.
- Bug fix: Screen is blank when receiving notifications or using dictation.
- New feature: FPS settings. Experiment with these settings for best performance on different network and computers. If you have a high performance computer on the same network, you can even try “Ultra High” option (60 fps)!
- Performance enhancement with hardware acceleration.
- Security and user interface improvements.
- T-Mobile users: App now works again – sorry for inconvenience!
- Bug fixes.
I originally heard about this in reference to being able to stream online gaming to another device while using the power of my home PC. Turns out I don't use it that way at all, but love it for remotely being able to access the personal computers of other family members who are in need of support and assistance, as well as being able to access my own PC remotely to access documents and files away from home. I find it to be an invaluable tool that easily pays for itself just in the time it saves me by not having to physically visit a relatives home to fix their technical problem a single time. It has literally saved me from dozens of such trips. Additionally just yesterday I was in need of a file that was on my home PC while I am away and I was able to access remotely and send myself the document in an email which allowed me to print it from where I was. Invaluable.
Teacher friendly app
I use this app in the classroom and home! Best app that was recommended by my colleagues. I can access my files from home when I'm at school and vice versa. I never had a problem with it and I've been using it for years!
I use it all the time. Very helpful for my wife's laptop. I will get a call while I'm at work and she needs help doing something on it. I can just log in a fix it right up.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 23, 2017
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack$1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack$16.99