Splashtop Personal for iPhone
By Splashtop Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Limited Time SALES!! (retail $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe yearly for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
- Security improvements.
- Bug fixes for several blank screen issues and auto-lock not working.
Best App Ever!
I use this app everyday for work. I have been using the app for almost two years now and I would say that I have thoroughly battle tested it! I have a PC at home that maintains a VPN connection to work that is RDP'd into my desktop at work. I use Splashtop from both my iPhone and Macbook to my home PC to access my work PC. This way state is maintained if I lose connectivity from my phone or Mac. This is an awesome setup.
Works well like always
This is one of the best apps to use for remote services, when if I forgot something at home on my desktop computer, I can always use this program to help pull up something real quick and then allow me to save it to my network drive.
So far for me, it has not crashed, but I will update this review if something does happen.
The yearly subscription to use the service from a remote location not on your Wi-Fi is priced at about $18 a year, but will be nice to get a better discount for yearly subscription or maybe if I buy a two to three years subscription.
Overall I can recommend this app at this time.
I’m trying... 😩
I really like this app... as long as we’re on the same network 🤷🏾♂️. I’ve paid the $16 for anywhere access and all I get is a black screen. If I turn the monitor on it works, but anytime I turn the monitor off, I see a black screen on my phone app. I really want to give this 5 starts, but I’m not able to get what I’ve paid for. I’ve done what other forums have suggested, but to no avail. If any of the developers can help that would be so appreciated.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 29, 2017
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack$1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack$16.99