Splashtop Personal - Remote Desktop for iPhone
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cyberweek SALES!! (retail $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 35 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
* Enjoy the most vibrant experience with Apple Retina display support (when using native resolution)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is specifically designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7/8/10, Vista, and XP), Mac (10.7 and higher), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/downloads
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
3. Compatible with iPhone 4 and newer and iPod Touch (5th generation and later)
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
- New feature: Now, a mouse for your iPhone! Support Swiftpoint GT mouse for a remote desktop session. Learn more about Swiftpoint GT mouse at http://www.swiftpoint.com/splashtop and claim your special discount in-app (Settings => Swiftpoint mouse).
- Security improvements.
Works as intended.
I've been using this app for quite some time now. I've played games on it for quite some time as well. While it's hard to do that on LTE, you can still do basic things on the computer if you need a file for example you needed your book report to send to your phone from the PC at home. It's responsive enough for the most part but don't expect 60fps if you're not both on decent ips/wifi. I don't see too many faults although I do wish there was a way to lock the screen while in touch mode. I keep moving the desktop by accident in that mode. On my phone, I use the track mode more often than not. On the iPad, I use touch mode since it works better and doesn't move the desktop with every other gesture. All in all it was well worth the money and sub.
Great app I can control my computer really smoothly. I can even play WoW anywhere it's that smooth, other apps had lots of issues with this and it was unplayable. One thing I would love to see is better game controls though, a space bar to jump without opening the keyboard PLEASE!! and another set of movement arrows on the other side of the screen or just let me move the 4 arrows where ever I want as individual buttons it's to hard to move forward AND turn and the same time with the one set. I'm always using one thumb to move while the other one does nothing when it could be turning. I know there's better buttons but it's yearly fee and limited devices too. Not for my device 4/5 due to game controls other then that it works amazing
Best App for productivity on the go
I use Splashtop every single day. When I leave my desk, I can still access my desktop from my iPhone or iPad Pro. A lot of my work is done on a computer. When Im not in front of my computer, I can always connect fast and easy. I really recommend using it with an iPad, preferably the Pro because of the larger screen. The app turns my Pro into a laptop. Love this and recommend it to anyone looking to use their desktop on the go.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack$1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack$16.99