Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod - Personal
By Splashtop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrating 18 Million Users, Limited Time Sales! (Retail: $9.99 USD)
"Both a breakthrough and a bargain." – NY Times
"Splashtop -- Meet the most popular app on iTunes." – USA Today
“Apple’s Top 25 best-selling iPad app of All-Time” -- iTunes (April 2012)
#1 iPhone business app in 62 countries
Over 18 Million Users -- #1 Remote Desktop App for iPhone & iPod! Splashtop is the easiest and fastest way to access your Mac or Windows PC from your iPhone & iPod!
Use Splashtop to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. View and edit Microsoft Office and PDF files. Browse the web using IE, Chrome, and Firefox with full Flash and Java support. Play 3D PC and Mac games. Access your entire media library and documents. Put your PC or Mac in your pocket!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
* Use your iPhone or iPod to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken, IE, Chrome, Safari, and all other PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox) with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games (World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Skyrim, Diablo III, etc.) and all the Flash games (FarmVille, CityVille, etc.)
Optional In-App Subscription
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer over 3G/4G or from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
-- Access across Internet over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
-- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions
-- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
-- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
1. Install Splashtop Streamer on your PC (Windows 7, Vista, and XP), Mac (Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion), or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04). Download for free from www.splashtop.com/streamer
2. A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance
3. Compatible with iPhone 3GS and newer and iPod touch (3rd generation and later)
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
- See and access computers that have been authorized by Business users.
- Bug fixes
Perfect remote access
Easy to use, with very little wait time for connecting. You can do anything you would normally do on your laptop from your phone, such as creating documents, watching videos, and so on. All of this, of course, depends on how good your connection is. On average wifi and LTE, it works great, with no lagging. On a slower network, limit access to basic tasks, and even then, it'll be slow. But I don't often have that proem, so five stars.
A must-have app
Being able to control my desktop computer from either my iPhone or my iPad is a great thing! I hardly ever have to sit down in front of my desktop anymore. Since I use my desktop as a media server as well, it's nice to be able to queue up songs and do other stuff without having to actually sit at the computer.
Use it all the time since my computer is hooked up to my tv. When roommates want to watch tv i can just switch to iPad or phone to continue watching or reading what I was doing on the pc. Would be sweet if they could transfer sounds to device as well too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 26, 2015
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Splashtop Inc.
- © 2011-2014 Splashtop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Anywhere Access Pack$1.99
- Anywhere Access Pack$16.99