By Exponential Interactive Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TechBargains-- the app retailers hope you don't discover! Featured on the Today Show, SmartMoney, and USA Today-- our international team of bargain hunters gather all the best deals, sales, coupons, and our own exclusive discounts and deliver them right to your device for free! Take the whole TechBargains experience with you on the go and never miss a deal again.
Our content is not automatically aggregated by a product feed, it is the result of constant human research (we add deals and coupons 24 hours a day, 7 days a week) and user feedback. We have been helping our users get state of the art products at fair prices since 1999. You can trust the stores we list because we only promote stores that we shop at ourselves. Featured vendors include local stores like Fry’s Electronics and Best Buy or online stores such as Amazon, Dell, HP, Tiger Direct, and Newegg.
• Add a Deal Alert for a product and be notified on your device as soon as we add a new deal
• Check out the Recently Added or Hottest categories for the latest and greatest deals or search for particular product
• Want to purchase later? Use the Send to Me button to email yourself a copy of the deal in one click or save it to your Favorites.
• Easily share deals with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, or via email
• Scan UPC codes to see how much money you can save by buying through us (iPhone only)
• Easily find coupons for all of your favorite stores
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Added permissions prompt for iOS 7 use of camera for scanning.
Good app but it balloons in size
The app is pretty simple and does the trick. However the more you use it, the more storage it uses. I checked 2 days ago and it was at almost 700MB. Its caches all the feeds on your phone and never purges the old deals. Only way around is deleting the app and starting again. It's already tripled in size in the last 2 days since I reinstalled it. Now at 27MB. Big for an app that essentially shows you a webpage.
Please do not show the error message when there is no deals under a category. It's annoying.
I have gotten used to the new clean look.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 01, 2015
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Exponential Interactive Inc.
- © Ziff Davis, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.