Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, Facebook & LinkedIn integration
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
* SWIPE TO DELETE - Swipe to archive, trash, spam
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox support
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to evernote with just a tap
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "Quick” replies to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer supports all major email providers including Microsoft Exchange (ActiveSync), Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, Outlook.com/Hotmail, and IMAP.
Cloud File Integration:
Important files in the cloud? With Boxer, you can attach a photo or add a file from Box or Dropbox when you compose a message.
Whether you let your inbox burst at the seams or diligently file things away, you’ll love the ability to quickly swipe left to archive, delete, or mark email as spam. Swiping right exposes the real power of Boxer.
Swipe to the right on a calendar invite to accept or decline the invite right from your inbox. No need to open up the mail and dig for links.
We've added a Like button to email. Tap Like to quickly acknowledge a friend's message and they'll know you "liked" it. It's the fastest way to respond to email yet.
The To-do feature moves the selected message from your Inbox to your personal To-do list within Boxer.
See who your email is from with the addition of profile images. Connect to LinkedIn and Facebook via settings to see even more profile pictures.
User Profile & Email History:
Tap on any of the profile photos to see all the information we have for that person, including links to their social profile, phone numbers & even recent messages.
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.2.3
Fixes a number of annoyances!
• Solves some bad rendering issues
• Fixes a number of email loading issues
• Hide compose icons when cursor falls underneath them
• Allows sending iWork files from iCloud
• No longer archives messages in the Sent folder (unless archiving from the Sent folder)
Like other users, Boxer started crashing a few days ago, presumably due to an update that was poorly tested, I contacted their tech support which provided somewhat bizarre and incomplete recommendations involving airplane mode and Facebook, When I asked them to provide more detail, they repeated the same incomplete suggestion. I tried as best I could to follow it, which has resulted in even more frequent crashing and not loading all emails in my 2 accounts. Not only did their tech support suggestions worsen the situation, but now they will not respond to requests for further assistance. The app is now unusable. Unless their business plan is to sell an unstable product and provide poor tech support, here's an idea for Boxer--revert to a version THAT ACTUALLY WORKS and PROVIDE USEFUL TECH SUPPORT.
Closest thing to my ideal dream email app.
It's almost perfect.
I'd like one accessibility option added.
I'd like a more visual definition between read and unread emails, perhaps like a grey background for the ones already read, the blue dot is fine but with all of the other screen confusion something more definitive would be would be very helpful.
On all other levels this email app is the best one I have used yet.
Solid - couple of issues
Push gmail, all my accounts in one place, unified folders, and simple to use. Only issue is occasionally it can be slow to load an email and a big issue is when I click a notification that it doesn't open directly into the email, just whatever the last screen I left off while using Boxer. Would love to see that resolved.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 5.2.3
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.