Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
For support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.0.1
There is a known issue in this version that we are currently fixing. In the meantime, you can find a workaround for it at bit.ly/known_issue.
We're very sorry this one slipped through the cracks, and would be very thankful if instead of leaving us negative reviews, please contact our support team for assistance. You can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchange sync fixes
Calendar invitation improvements
Minor UI fixes
Some crash fixes
Boxer 6.0 is here… and it is BIG!
Introducing Calendar and Contacts. Everything you need is now in one place.
“Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of.” - Charles Richards
Making use of those days just got easier! Boxer Email, Calendar, and Contacts work seamlessly together to create a smarter, more productive experience.
When Email and Calendar integrate with each other, their features do too! Boxer's "Send Availability" feature let's you choose multiple times you're available and send them with just a tap. No more back and forth to find the right time. Organize your life in style and view your calendar in day, week, and agenda views.
Easily manage your contacts right from your inbox. Boxer keeps your favorite and most recent contacts one tap away. Emailing your closest contacts has never been easier!
Email got a big update too!
* Full screen iPad view
* Set account colors
* Tap an email address to add contacts
* Set 'unread inbox' as default view
* Perform actions from the lock screen
* Unread messages are now highlighted
* Apple Watch support for notifications
* Create calendar invites from email
* New calendar invite card. More than accepting/declining events, your invite now tells you whether or not you’re busy.
Did we add something you’ve been waiting for? If we’ve earned your 5 stars, please tell us about it in your review. If there’s still more you’d like to see from us, please chat with us in our Boxer Forum at http://support.getboxer.com.
Yes, you can disable Calendar and Contacts if you’re not quite ready for more than Email. Do so by tapping ‘Settings' -> ‘Advanced' -> Toggle off ‘Calendar and Contacts'
We can’t wait for you to experience this! Tell us what to build next!! http://support.getboxer.com```
Really mixed feelings about this app. When it runs, it’s pretty good. It’s fast and easy to go through many messages on many accounts. It works with Evernote. It’s pretty slick and I've grown to rely on it as my go-to organizational tool.
But twice now I’ve been burned by major coding and testing blunders at really bad times. The first time, it pretended to send email it didn’t actually send. That's hard to explain to people. The second time, they apparently forgot to test the update with one of their own common security features and it disabled email unexpectedly for many users (as shown by the negative reviews) after the update was automatically pushed out. When I needed it most, all my account data was suddenly gone in a “corrupt database." It’ll take hours to set all my various email accounts and signatures back up again. Thank God for Apple’s reliable mail app.
I’ll probably give Boxer a third chance but this kind of stuff really shouldn’t happen. This isn’t some game or utility. This is email. Now it's tied into your contacts and the calendar. The stakes are even higher. There is an even greater responsibility to keep it reliable.
Update not ready for prime time
6.0.1: still not ready. Unreliable in retrieving mail. Crashes seem under control. Action confirmations cover the bottom menu; which can get annoying when trying to move quickly between views.
6.0: Boxer has been my favorite mail client for a bit now. Lots of great features, has been fairly refined, and just worked very well with minimal setup. The 6.0 update added some really welcome features, but the current build is very buggy. Started experiencing application crashes. For some reason I now have two calendars for the same exchange account (reinstall didn't help). Some mail is really slow to load. My exchange inbox shows a constant spinner as if trying to load something. I recommend not updating for a bit to allow time to fix bugs and optimize refreshing data. On iPhone 6 with latest iOS 8.
I've tried them all even the new Outlook…
…and Boxer is still the best. The first app to get Calendar and Contacts integration right and not water down features for both in order to sprinkle the word “unified” in the release notes. Again, it cannot be stressed enough. Boxer continues making apps that addresses what users want, not what Microsoft or Google wants.
Better customization, better interface, better UX, better stability, better customer service. Just an all-around rock sold email client – I open it every day on my iPhone and haven't looked back.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.