Boxer For Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, Hotmail, IMAP and iCloud Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 - Fastest growing email app in the App Store!
Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, IMAP & more
Dropbox, Box, & Evernote integrations
Boxer is the fastest, most innovative email, calendar, and contacts app available for iPhone! Here’s what people are saying:
"This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed."
- Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
“The quick replies are pretty fantastic.”
- Mat Honan, WIRED *****
"Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response."
- Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
With support for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts, Boxer is bringing all of these features to all of your favorite email providers.
Please Note: Boxer does not support POP3 accounts including Verizon, Comcast, and Go Daddy.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SWIPES - Swipe to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
* CLOUD ATTACHMENTS - Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Notifications for all your email
* EVERNOTE INTEGRATION - Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
* BUILT-IN CALENDAR - Now your email and calendar are seamlessly integrated in one unified app
* CALENDAR INTEGRATION – Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
* SEND AVAILABILITY - Calendar invites tell you if you’re available and let you choose and send your availability
* BUILT-IN CONTACTS - Sort your contacts by recents and set favorites
* GMAIL LABELS - Full Gmail label support
* SMART FOLDERS - Boxer remembers where you like to file things
* CONFIGURABLE INTERFACE - Don't like our swipe actions? You can change them in the settings.
* PROFILE PICTURES - See who your email is from with profile pictures right in your inbox
* CANNED RESPONSES - Use "quick replies" to send common responses while on the go
* CONTACTS INTEGRATION - Including links to social profiles, phone numbers & even recent messages
* TODO LIST - Swipe to your To-Do list and never forget an important message
* EMAIL “LIKES” - Use Like to quickly acknowledge a friend’s message
* DASHBOARD - Shows you all of your important and time sensitive items at a glance
* SECURITY - Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to encrypt your data
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email provider for the ultimate in speed, security and availability. Your data is safe because we never store your email content or passwords on our own servers. For added security you can encrypt your email database on your phone using a secure password to lock your email application.
Manage and deploy via your MDM. Includes support for MobileIron’s AppConnect.
For support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.0.3
Bugs are fixed!!!
A quick note from Boxer HQ -
We know that bugs in your email are very frustrating. We are constantly striving to build a better, faster app and sometimes errors don’t get caught by our team. We deeply apologize to all of those that had the following problems, and we hope you’ll forgive us now that they’re fixed!
No more duplicate events. No more duplicate events.
Improved ActiveSync error handling
ActiveSync efficiency improvements
Now sending to the correct selected Evernote Notebook
Calendar editing & sync fixes
Use account sound for local notifications
Missing message bodies have been found! Call off the search!
Improved label display
Fixed threading issues for Gmail & Outlook accounts
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” - Robert Louis Stevenson
If our app does something to make your day better, we’d greatly appreciate you telling us about it in our reviews!
Very good, but with flaws.
Update: iOS 9.0.1 on iPhone 6s. Bump up to four stars. The app is good, but there are some issues that need to be addressed.
1) ActiveSync performance is slow compared to the Apple iOS email app. Syncing is too slow. And, sync is not always 100% reliable. On occasion I don't get all of my new email.
2) No push notifications. Although, enabling polling by turning background app refresh on does provide adequate notifications if you use the app a lot, and you really do have to use it regularly.
3) Email threads work just OK. Biggest problem is that you can't delete a message in a thread. Delete just deletes the entire thread. Apple iOS email app allows this.
4) The calendar seems to work OK. Navigation is very erratic though. Tap a day in the current month and the app jumps forward to that day in the next month. Scrolling does the same thing, jumping forward or backward.
I like the app very much and support is great. I switched to Boxer Pro for my work email, which is an Exchange account.
NOTE: It is very important that you don't have your account added to other email apps, like Apple's iOS email app. I had lots of problems that cleared up as soon as I deleted my account from the Apple app.
A very good app overall. Seems to be working well on the latest iOS and the 6s. But, there are some problems so only four stars. There is definitely room for improvement.
Used to be my favorite app...
Continued disappointment from this app. Again, boxer was once my favorite app but now it is so buggy and what's more frustrating is the lack of response from support. I am unable to even add calendar events from the app and when add events using google they don't shown up in the app. Email is buggy, sometimes swipes work sometimes they don't. Very unfortunate because this app has so much potential.
But now I can't use it. It's constantly crashing. Tried to contact support but now I can't even have the app open long enough to check email!! Please fix.
(previous review) I have been in search of a perfect email application since I switched to iPhone from Blackberry years ago and Boxer is the first and only app that has met my needs. Push, support for separate html signatures for multiple accounts, Dropbox integration with actual attachments (not just links), and SO much more. Finally! Thank you Boxer!!
I've tried them all even the new Outlook…
…and Boxer is still the best. The first app to get Calendar and Contacts integration right and not water down features for both in order to sprinkle the word “unified” in the release notes. Again, it cannot be stressed enough. Boxer continues making apps that addresses what users want, not what Microsoft or Google wants.
Better customization, better interface, better UX, better stability, better customer service. Just an all-around rock sold email client. I open it every day on my iPhone and haven't looked back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 24, 2015
- Version: 6.0.3
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bodkin Software Inc.
- © 2014 Boxer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.