Udemy Online Courses
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where more than 14 million students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals from over 42,000 courses taught by expert instructors. Whether you're looking to advance your career or explore a new hobby, it's all in one place.
* Discover courses in 1200+ topics - from Web Development to Photography, Data Analysis to Yoga
* From short tutorials to comprehensive courses, learn new skills at beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels
* Watch courses on the app, Udemy.com, and Apple TV
* Download courses to learn offline - make long flights and commutes productive, no internet connection needed
* Listen to courses in audio-only mode when you’re on the go
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
* Ask questions to other students and the instructor and receive a response - fast
* Personalize your learning experience with speed controls
* On demand, lifetime access to courses that sync with Udemy.com
Free and Premium Courses available in:
* Web Development including HTML, CSS
* IT & Software
* Data Science
* Business and Finance
* Office Productivity including Microsoft Excel™
* Health and Fitness
* and more…
"Udemy’s iOS app turns your phone into a 24-hour classroom" - Venture Beat
We love feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.1.9
- Fixed video loading issues
- Improved the app's performance
We usually update the app every few weeks. You can update the app automatically (without checking back here) by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates
I hate the interruption
This app and the site would be great if they stop asking me to rate a course through out or worse two lectures in. That is just false and inaccurate measure of course value
Stop showing me how to dowload for offline study. Annoying
Learning is fun!
Udemy is an incredible learning tool.
It is great as a platform - the app syncs well with their cloud, it leaves bookmarks where you left off so you can start the course on your iPad and continue on your browser.
It is great for content - there is a ton of diversely priced content.
Ownership vs. subscription - you have access to your courses forever, invaluable if you need to revisit a course.
I think this is the best self-learning tool out there. Compared to Lynda the app is superior and I like not being forced into a subscription.
One gripe is that the play/pause button via headphones stopped working on the current version. 2/23/17 update: the play/pause glitch is fixed and the app is back to being as good as it has ever been!
Doesn't work - prompts to accept agreement over and over
I cannot get this to work since the update. Received an email about new solidworks courses. Open the app, prompt to accept agreement. Click accept. Search for "solidworks"or anything at all - wait indicator spins indefinitely then another prompt to accept the agreement. Thats all it does. Over and over and over.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 13, 2017
- Version: 3.1.9
- Size: 61.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Udemy Inc
- © Udemy, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- The Complete Web Developer Course - Build 14 Websites$199.99
- The Complete iOS8 and Swift Course: Learn by Building 15 Real World Apps$199.99
- Writing With Flair: How To Become An Exceptional Writer$199.99
- Learn Photoshop, Web Design & Profitable Freelancing$149.99
- Learn to Code by Making Games - The Complete Unity Developer$189.99
- Cisco CCNA R/S (200-120): The Complete Course$139.99
- The Ultimate Excel Programmer Course$199.99
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0$9.99
- CCNA 2016 200-125 Video Boot Camp With Chris Bryant$19.99
- iOS 10 & Swift 3: From Beginner to Paid Professional$9.99