Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Udemy is the world's largest destination for on-demand, online courses.
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join the over 1,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
- Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
- You can watch videos at 2x speed - Want to learn even faster?!? Watch your video lectures in multiple speeds. Learn more in less time.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
“Udemy’s online courses give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!” - Wayne P.
“Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!” - Brian M.
“I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!” - Qin L.
What's New in Version 1.9
- Download improvements
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Beautiful app lacking in function
I have a library of over 350 Udemy courses. This app puts them all in a single scrollable "My Courses" page. No search within my courses, no go back to the class I last worked on, no sort, no subsetting, no clear logic to the ordering. This app is all but unusable with a large library of courses.
The Udemy website isn't great but at least the browser's find capabilities are available. That alone makes it a clear winner over the app.
Still no feature parity with the web version. I would think this would be a no brainer.?
I am very appreciative
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Udemy Inc
- © Udemy, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- "Become a SuperLearner: Learn Speed Reading & Advanced Memory" course$9.99
- "YouTube Secrets: How I Make $2,000 A Month - With No Filming" course$9.99
- "Mobile App Design from scratch" course$9.99
- "Body Language for Entrepreneurs" course$9.99
- "The Complete iOS 7 Course - Learn by Building 14 Apps" course$9.99
- "Learn how to make money with Photoshop" course$9.99
- "Become a Certified Web Developer" course$9.99
- "Become a Professional Web Developer" course$9.99
- "How to Be A Human Lie Detector" course$9.99
- "Learn The Basics of Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing" course$9.99