Udemy Online Courses
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Udemy is the world's largest destination for online courses, training, and tutorials.
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 3,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
- Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
- Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
- You can watch videos at 2x speed - Want to learn even faster?!? Watch your video lectures in multiple speeds. Learn more in less time.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
“Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!” - Wayne P.
“Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!” - Brian M.
“I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!” - Qin L.
What's New in Version 2.7.5
- Bug fixes and Improvements
Wish I could give a better rating but I can't log in because of the keyboard
First off, nobody likes an iPad app that forces you to turn your iPad to landscape mode. Even Netflix lets your browse in portrait mode but then obviously automatically switches to landscape when a video starts playing. Next, I can't log into the app. Not because I don't know my information but because the app has the most fickle keyboard ever for some reason. As I try to type my email in, the keyboard keeps dropping down forcing me to start all over again. I thought maybe I kept accidentally touching the area above the keyboard by accident so I even went as far and placing my iPad down and typing with 1 finger but once again the keyboard dropped in the middle of me typing. I'm typing this review right now in the same fashion as I type everything and I am having 0 difficulties. Please look in to the mystery of the descending keyboard in your iPad app asap.
Great educational source, below average app
Watching Udemy content on a desktop is great, but if you can't get to courses you are registered for on this app, why bother. There is no easy way to open the latest course you working on. It lists your courses in the order of last registered for first, so if you want to review one of the first courses you registered for, you need to scroll down, sometimes a lot while it's loading the images for all the other courses you have registered for. Using the search box is no easier. I can enter the name and it often does not recognize that I have registered for the course previously. When that happens and I try to enter (by taking the course), the app crashes. Frustrating to use this app,but at least I can get to Udemy from a browser.
Overall decent app with a annoying feature on iPhone 6 plus
Overall it does its job. I like the download feature where you can download your video sessions upfront over Wifi so as to not use your data plan. The only annoying feature that bothers me is the app going into Portrait mode after every video session and I have to manually rotate the iPhone to get it back into landscape mode. This doesn't happen on the iPad though. The 3 star is for this annoying bug. Otherwise I would have given it 5 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 24, 2015
- Version: 2.7.5
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Udemy Inc
- © Udemy, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- "The Complete iOS Developer Course: Build 15 Apps With Swift" course$18.99
- "The Complete Web Developer Course (with free hosting)" course$18.99
- "Become a SuperLearner: Learn Speed Reading & Advanced Memory" course$18.99
- "YouTube Secrets: How I Make $2,000 A Month - With No Filming" course$124.99
- "Learn how to make money with Photoshop" course$18.99
- "The Complete iOS 7 Course - Learn by Building 14 Apps" course$18.99
- "Writing With Flair: How To Become An Exceptional Writer" course$18.99
- "How to Be A Human Lie Detector" course$18.99
- "The Complete Apple Watch Developer Course - Build 14 Apps" course$18.99
- "The Complete CCNA (200-120) Course" course$18.99