RPNscfi – Financial and Scientific RPN Calculator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ease of use and beauty in mind, designed for every family member (parents, students) and professionals (finance, engineering, science) by combining comprehensive set of household financial calculations (loans, mortgages, "what-if" analyses), statistical calculations and scientific/engineering functions into a single package.
RPNscfi is a 15-digit RPN calculator with unlimited stack debt. It supports numbers greater than or equal to |2^-1022| (~10^-308), and less than |2^+1024| (~10^+308).
■ Tap “OPTIONS” and tap [Help] key to view User’s Manual
• Jump to Section 1.3 for a quick tour and continue reading Section 1.4.
• If you are not familiar with RPN calculator, please refer to Section 2.6.
■ VoiceOver enabled universal app
■ Financial Calculator
• Mortgage, Loan calculations
• Amortization schedule (copy or e-mail, CSV or text formats; select and paste)
• Savings plan, Pension fund calculations
• Savings account, Appreciation, Depreciation calculations
• Lease with/without residual value calculations
• Interest rate conversions (e.g., dividend to annual interest rate and vice versa)
• Calendar functions with dynamically localized date output
• Help you to understand and manage your budget with “what-if” analyses
■ Statistics Calculator
• Mean (μ), population (σ) and sample (s) standard deviations, weighted mean (μ.w)
• Normal, log-normal, log-log least-square regression analyses (tested with a million data samples)
• Equation output, x and y estimators, r: Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient
• Powerful edit feature: edit any record, export/import your data between IOS devices and desktop computers
• Test generator to get acquainted with statistics calculator
• Regression graph feature: will guide you to visually navigate your datasets
■ Scientific Calculator
• Common trigonometric, hyperbolic, logarithmic and exponentiation functions (base e, 10, and 2)
• Arbitrary rounding, mod operation, various ceil and floor functions, percentage functions
• Factorial function, binomial coefficient and greatest common divisor calculations
■ Built-in PDF User’s Manual
• E-mail or print User’s Manual
• While reading, rotate device to exercise examples, and rotate again to resume reading
• All financial features are explained and demonstrated with annotated examples
■ Additional Features
• Easy-to-review on-demand non-intrusive tape
• Gives you true record of all calculations
• Features copy and selective copy
■ Easy configuration via Gestures
• US & EU number formats
• 5 number notations: DEC, FIN, ENG, SCI, UNF
• 2 trigonometric angle modes: DEG, RAD
• Fixed-point (FIN) and fixed-digit (ENG) number notations
• 4 keypad themes, 3 keypad fonts, 3 display fonts, 3 tape fonts, and 4 display+tape font colors
• Minimal distraction transitioning between portrait & landscape orientations
What's New in Version 1.72
• Statistics calculator [∑Edit] key features enhanced.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 25, 2015
- Version: 1.72
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Akif M. Suyabatmaz
- © 2012 Neopoise, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.