This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Ease of use and beauty in mind, designed for every family member (parents, students) and professionals (finance, engineering, science) by combining comprehensive set of household financial calculations (loans, mortgages, "what-if" analyses), statistical calculations and scientific/engineering functions into a single package.
RPNscfi is a 15-digit RPN calculator with unlimited stack debt. It supports numbers greater than or equal to |2^-1022| (~10^-308), and less than |2^+1024| (~10^+308).
■ Tap “OPTIONS” and tap [Help] key to view User’s Manual
• Jump to Section 1.3 for a quick tour and continue reading Section 1.4.
• If you are not familiar with RPN calculator, please refer to Section 2.6.
■ VoiceOver enabled universal app
■ Financial Calculator
• Mortgage, Loan calculations
• Amortization schedule (copy or e-mail, CSV or text formats; select and paste)
• Savings plan, Pension fund calculations
• Savings account, Appreciation, Depreciation calculations
• Lease with/without residual value calculations
• Interest rate conversions (e.g., dividend to annual interest rate and vice versa)
• Calendar functions with dynamically localized date output
• Help you to understand and manage your budget with “what-if” analyses
■ Statistics Calculator
• Mean (μ), population (σ) and sample (s) standard deviations, weighted mean (μ.w)
• Normal, log-normal, log-log least-square regression analyses (tested with a million data samples)
• Equation output, x and y estimators, r: Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient
• Powerful edit feature: edit any record, export/import your data between IOS devices and desktop computers
• Test generator to get acquainted with statistics calculator
• Regression graph feature: will guide you to visually navigate your datasets
■ Scientific Calculator
• Common trigonometric, hyperbolic, logarithmic and exponentiation functions (base e, 10, and 2)
• Arbitrary rounding, mod operation, various ceil and floor functions, percentage functions
• Factorial function, binomial coefficient and greatest common divisor calculations
■ Unit System Conversion Calculator
• Simple yet useful to address daily metric to/from imperial conversion needs.
• 4 length, 5 area, 2 weight, 2 volume, 1+ temperature cross units conversions, plus little more.
■ Built-in PDF User’s Manual
• E-mail or print User’s Manual
• While reading, rotate device to exercise examples, and rotate again to resume reading
• All financial features are explained and demonstrated with annotated examples
■ Additional Features
• Easy-to-review on-demand non-intrusive tape
• Built in tape history browser and editor
• Gives you true record of all calculations
• Features copy, selective copy, and e-mail.
■ Easy configuration via Gestures
• US & EU number formats
• 5 number notations: DEC, FIN, ENG, SCI, UNF
• 2 trigonometric angle modes: DEG, RAD
• Fixed-point (FIN) and fixed-digit (ENG) number notations
• 4 keypad themes, 3 keypad fonts, 3 display fonts, 3 tape fonts, and 4 display & tape font colors
What's New in Version 2.7
New Features (iOS 11 only):
+ iOS 11 Files.app and document sharing support added to various views:
+ All files saved by user are saved in App's "Documents" folder, and open to sharing by Files.app, or other supporting apps.
+ TapeView ([tape|SHOW] key) can save (select) tape content as .txt file.
+ Statistics Calculator edit session ([∑edit] key) can save and open/merge .csv files.
+ Financial Calculator Amortization Schedule view ([f][amort|table] key) can save calculated schedule as .csv or .txt file.
+ User's Manual viewer ([OPTIONS => [help] key) enhanced to support larger screen sizes. Its built-in Internet browser enhanced.
+ User's Manual is opened to file sharing: can be viewed, edited or copied by iOS 11 Files.app, or other supporting apps.
+ iPhoneX support added.
+ In some cases, TapeView ([tape|SHOW] key) failed to save records properly in "Show Newest Record on Top" mode.
+ Section "2.7.1 [tape|show] Dual Function Key" updated: [tpos] key renamed as [tape|pos].