By MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Misfit app is the easy-to-use activity and sleep tracking app that works by itself or with Misfit’s suite of design-forward wearables, including Misfit Ray, Shine 2, Flash and Shine Fitness and Sleep Monitors. Beautiful and durable, Misfit devices are uniquely wearable on the wrist, as a clip anywhere on your body, or as a necklace. Misfits never require charging (the user-replaceable batteries last up to 6 months) and are water resistant.
This app requires an iPhone 4S or newer. For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
What our customers say:
“Used my Misfit Shine for over 10 months and it’s still a fun motivating gadget that doubles as a watch for me (and I lost 20 lbs).”
“Beautiful and easy to use.”
“The auto sleep tracking feature is amazingly accurate as is the activity tracking.”
“Interface is detailed but easily read and transfers to MyFitnessPal seamlessly.”
“I am an avid swimmer. This is the only wellness tracking device that is truly waterproof and provides so much functionality.”
“Beautiful and intuitive. Misfit updates it frequently and truly listens to user ideas.”
“Great customer service and support.”
“I love that I can wear my Misfit 24/7 without worrying about charging it or taking it off to shower.”
“I never want to be without my Shine ever again...A MUST have activity tracker. LOVE my Shine!”
Use the Misfit app to access these features:
- View detailed activity and sleep data, including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, hours slept
- Create a goal and track your progress over time; view trends, including your activity levels over the course of the day, a week, or a month
- Get lifetime insights on your profile, including total miles walked and average sleep
- Log activity sessions including running, walking, basketball, tennis, swimming, soccer, cycling, yoga, and dance
- Add friends and compare your daily activity
- Track your food with a photo food journal
- Connect with your other favorite fitness, health, and smart home apps including Apple Health, MyFitnessPal, Lose it!, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, IFTTT, Nest, and more
- Shine 2 and Ray only: Enable a silent vibe alarm on your wearable to gently wake you up in the morning; Enable movement reminders and text and call notifications on your wearable
- NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
The app also includes support for the Swarovski Activity Crystal, Speedo Shine and Misfit Beddit Sleep Monitor. Don’t yet have a Misfit? Get yours now at misfit.com. NEW: Try standalone activity tracking-only (no hardware required) just by downloading the app!
Misfit invents and designs wearables and smart home products. Misfit brand products including Ray, Shine 2, Shine, Flash, Link, and Bolt are available at misfit.com and fashion and consumer electronic retailers around the world.
For product setup information and tutorials, including videos, visit: www.misfit.com/go
Find us on Twitter @Misfit and Instagram @MisfitWearables
What's New in Version 2.12.3
Performance improvements and stability enhancements, including updated support for iOS10
I wasn't able to afford another fitness tracker I had my eyes on. I asked friends for a more economical choice that would do what I needed. I found it in the Misfit flash. I want to upgrade to the Shine soon. My only complaints; sometimes it has a hard time syncing with my iPhone. I have to restart my phone and turn my Bluetooth on and off. Another complaint I like that I'm able to connect with other Misfit users to motivate myself. I think it would be nice if we could also chat/text users we have became friends with to send encouragement. Just a suggestion.
Better and continually improving
I noticed that the sleep tracker has improved significantly since the last update. Still doesn't work though if you're a day sleeper/night worker. I'm liking this device more and more with every update. And I must say, customer service has always been responsive to me with every question/complaint I've ever had since buying the first generation Shine.
I still am not pleased with the crummy band though because my Shine still falls out of it sometimes.
Unhappy with up dates
I was using my iPhone to keep track of my blood pressure and beats per minute and my steps and the hours of sleep. with the advent of the new operating system and the new program for Misfit it would no longer allow me to enter my blood pressure or the heart beats per minute and this makes it very frustrating because this was something I was keeping track of and my weight by the way too. I was using it with the flash tracker. This all but kills the reason for having the misfit flash. Hoping the new update solve these problems.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 10, 2016
- Version: 2.12.3
- Size: 164 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: MISFIT WEARABLES CORPORATION
- © Misfit Wearables
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Speedo Lap Counting$9.99