Ziner - RSS Reader that believes in simplicity
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
No ads for the first 5 days.
The most interesting features:
- List view & Magazine view.
- Always updated feeds.
- Works smoothly when offline.
- Preloads images smartly.
- Search in starred articles.
- Themes: Day, Sunset, Night.
- Auto readability view for partial feeds.
- Add/Delete/Rename feed. (Setting -> Feedly Manager)
- No prompt for rating.
- Fast support within 12 hours.
- Send articles/images via AirDrop.
- Open articles in Safari, Chrome.
- Share to lots of 3rd-party services. (Constantly adding new services)
Important things to know:
- App Badge can be turned off: Setting -> Show/Hide UIs
- Feedly account is required to use Ziner.
- Article tagging is not supported yet.
- You can turn ON/OFF Readability for entire feed by long press on Readability button.
- When in magazine mode, you can exit article by double tapping on an article.
We can not respond to App Store reviews, if you need to report any bugs/feature requests, please use Setting -> Contact Support. You will receive a reply within 12 hours.
Follow Ziner on Twitter: @ZinerRSS
What's New in Version 2.9
Add support for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 +.
Perfect RSS reader
I have tried many RSS apps and this one is my favorite. I love the gesture based navigation and the minimalistic design. It does almost everything you need. The only thing I miss is the ability to use tags in Feedly (but I use this so rarely that it's not worth having a different app that does). It even shows mouse over text from popular sites like xkcd. It's well worth paying for the pro version, especially now that it supports iOS 8 and the iPhone 6's.
The best just got better!
Display is now iPhone 6+ optimized. Graphics are stunning, with automatic display options. The developer is actively working on enhancements and responsive via Twitter.
I discovered that a double-tap on an article headline will return me to the article list Would be helpful to include this in the directions that appear on the interface when installed.
Nice clean reader
This is a nice clean way to read my feedly feeds. No progress bar so it can make you think it's hung up syncing on slow connections. I wish it let you choose a folder to start in or start in last folder rather than all items. Also I miss the tap along the side interface of nextgen reader on windows phone. Less work on the finger joints than swiping each entry to mark as read.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 05, 2014
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Zhao Jian Yin
- © Jay Zhao
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ziner Pro Remove Ads$2.99