DailyCost – Simple & Elegant Personal Finance
By Guopeng Liang
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DailyCost is a simple and elegant expense tracker that helps you organize your personal finance. With just few taps and swipes, you can easily keep track of your daily expenses and learn how to spend your money smarter. Supporting 160+ currencies with automatically updated exchange rates, DailyCost could be your best travel companion to go around the world.
- Simple and intuitive gesture interface
- Elegant summary and financial reports
- 160+ currencies with auto-updated exchange rates
- Smart categories
- Stylish themes
- Data export (CSV)
- Passcode lock
- Hold your iPhone horizontally for statistics
- Tap and hold to delete an item
This app is designed and developed individually by a passionate designer. Fed up with complicated expense tracking apps, he determined to make one simpler and better.
Like it? Please support me by rating this app.
Questions and suggestions? Don't hesitate to drop in any feedback.
What's New in Version 1.7.7
Beautiful, simple, elegant
I adore this app. It is exactly what I was looking for. The UI makes keeping track of my daily spending a breeze.
I can everything at a glance and it's completely perfect.
This App is simple and easy which makes it the best but please add the multi-account option...Thx for the Awesome app...I have left the one I'm usin and I well use this one from now on...:)
A joy to use. I used to use Daily Budget, but this app, combined with some personal Excel spreadsheets, makes for a much more pleasant experience.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 12, 2014
- Version: 1.7.7
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Guopeng Liang
- © 2012-2014 Guopeng Liang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.