Wonkido Visual Organizer
By Brighter Futures For Beautiful Minds
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER **
The Wonkido Visual Organizer has been created to help teach your children:
• Time management
• Free cloud account access
• Connect via a computer or mobile device with internet access
• Targeted at children ages 4-16
• Unique login for each member into their own account
Created by "Mom's Best" award winning company, BFBM, the Wonkido Organizer integrates schedules, chore charts, points and prizes all into one system, with visual graphics, instructions and much more to help a child stay on task. It is the only application of its kind that allows you to privately share your child's schedule with everyone involved in educating and caring for your child.
Special Features of the Wonkido Organizer
• Custom visual schedule with graphics and icons
• Empowering children to manage their own schedule
• Interactive schedule with activity timers and notes
• Add all of your children to your account
• Give access to your child's schedule to teachers and other educators at no extra cost
• Share and report on your child's progress, moods and activities with other educators and family members
• Assign activities and to do’s to your child’s schedule
• Use prizes and points as motivators for your child’s behavior
• View your child’s activities, notes and mood journals during the day while at home or at work
• Create a profile for all of your students
• Helps teachers manage communication with parents
• Individualize education and differentiated learning
• Integrated curriculum, connect with educators regarding a child
• Group lesson assignments
• Daily Reports on child progress, moods and activities
Follow Us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Wonkido
What's New in Version 2
Updates: Minor updates to the User Interface and minor IOS 6 updates.
Entry takes too long
While a cute app and a great concept in theory, the entry of schedule, instructions and todos takes WAY too long. Set up should be simple and quick for a busy parent or teacher. Instructions change daily and sadly, there is no fast way to change the instructions. The function of adding the "Instruction" should also save automatically and add the instruction when the "next" button is clicked. I had to go back and redo all the instructions after realizing it didn't save the last one. I like that you can use the web based app or an iOS device, that's great, but PLEASE make it faster to add items and make changes.
If you watch the tutorial then it freezes and you haft to completely delete the app and reinstall it. Other then that I'm not sure if I like it, I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
Log in every time?
Really needs an auto login, my son can't log into his account all the time.....he's autistic. Can't get repeats to work.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 26, 2012
- Version: 2
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brighter Futures for Beautiful Minds
- © Brighter Futures for Beautiful Minds
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.