Pregnancy Pounds - Weight Gain Tracker
By Squallsoft LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pregnancy Pounds allows you to calculate, track and stay within a healthy weight range through your pregnancy from conception to delivery. This app provides a detailed week by week assessment of your target weight and helps log and visualize your progress until your baby arrives.
Weight gain calculations automatically determine your starting body mass index (BMI) and adjust healthy range for underweight, normal, obese and overweight circumstances.
- Create and save a customized pregnancy program tracking your suggested weight range from conception to delivery.
- Log your weight and track your progress on a visual timeline, overlaying the ideal weight range for immediate feedback on your progress.
- See weekly and trimester ranges for ideal weight gain.
- Includes customization support for due date, pre-pregnancy weight, height and even twins.
- Supports both metric (kg / m) as well as imperial (lbs / ft)
- Landscape orientation for wide screen view and full screen charts
What's New in Version 1.8
Minor bug fixes
Simple app to track weight as pregnancy progresses
I find this app very helpful to log my weight. I only have it 4 stars because there isn't any room to make notes in the weight log. I would like to be able to note when I'm in the doctor's office for example. But capturing your weight and seeing it on a chart against where you should be to track to a normal pregnancy weight is very helpful.
Pretty good, but no edits
This is a pretty good app for tracking those pregnancy pounds because it's pretty straight forward. However, my biggest gripe is that you can't edit any of the information you originally input.
The tracker is dependent upon your due date. I found out I was actually farther along than I originally thought but the app won't let me edit my due date. So my goal weight is a little off.
I enjoy having a reminder to not get carried away "eating for two". I am pregnant for the first time and I was lost with how much and when do women generally gain weight. Always nice to have reassurance!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Squallsoft LLC
- © 2012 Squallsoft LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.