Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a Civil Engineering application created for Engineers & Contractors who wish to design and construct Retaining Walls. It has been developed to assess the optimal design of Retaining Wall by playing around with the input parameters. Some of the key features are mentioned below:
• Accepts input from 40 separate parameters distributed under Dimensional data, Live Load Surcharge, Angles, Soil, Concrete, Steel, Toe, Heel and Stem inputs.
• Default input data are already in place that provides a reference to users so that the desired outputs can be obtained without filling up all the parameters.
• Generates results for more than 200 inter-dependent equations shown separately under distinct heads and the changes to input parameters can be made on the fly that is instantly reflected in the output values. It also involves calculated information for design of Heel, Stem & Toe and Check for Shear analysis.
• The calculated information can be exported as a text file via email that also reflects the input combinations you have used.
• There is a separate Stem analysis that automatically creates Stem sections with distinct calculations linked to each section.
• A Checklist dashboard has also been incorporated that helps determining any failure conditions due to changes in input parameters. An all green condition represents design stability. The idea is to get an optimal combination of input parameters that not only reduces the cost of construction but also creates a technically viable Retaining Wall.
• Enough reading materials have been added for aiding you to use the application to its full potential.
The design of the application has been kept minimal & simplistic, but has been optimized for efficiency & quick user reference. For now, this App is available on iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4/4s and iPhone 5.
For further improvements, queries, bug reports and feedbacks do contact us on email@example.com. We appreciate if you give us positive ratings to help us make the App even better.
This program is intended for professional use and design. While we have tried to keep it as accurate as possible, this information should not be used or relied upon for any specific application without competent professional examination & verification of its accuracy, suitability and applicability by a competent licensed Professional Engineer. Anyone making use of the information contained here in the software program assumes all liability arising from its use. It is the responsibility of the user to verify that the calculations, input parameters, results etc. are all in accordance with locally accepted codes, jurisdiction requirements, standards of good practice etc. The user is also responsible to verify the availability, suitability and adequacy of any and all materials chosen for the design and/or construction.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Bug Fixes.
• Calculation improvements for better accuracy in results.