Cozi Dinner Decider
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't know what's for dinner again tonight? Cozi Dinner Decider will deliver a personalized plan of delicious and easy-to-make dinner recipes each week.
This isn't a one-size-fits-all solution. Customize by ingredient, exclude allergens, choose dish types, and more, so the recipes you get are just right for your family.
And Dinner Decider learns as you go with its proprietary recommendation engine that keeps track of your likes and dislikes and builds a custom dinner plan just for you.
The app is available for free download so you can preview the recipes, try them out, and see if they're right for you. After two weeks, subscribe to continue getting a new personalized dinner plan every week and to update your preferences (if your tastes change, so should your recipes!).
**In-app subscription prices: $6.99 for 3 months, or $19.99 for a full year (that’s less than 40 cents per week!)**
Goodbye dinner chaos, hello Cozi Dinner Decider!
Here's how it works:
• Choose your food and cooking preferences – main ingredients, food allergens, whether you have a slow cooker, if you prefer low calorie recipes, etc.
• Every weekend you'll get a new dinner plan of five simple-gourmet style recipes plus two extras.
• Add ingredients to your shopping list with one click.
• Use Cooking Mode to keep your mobile device from dimming (and the screen clean) while you cook.
• Give a thumbs up or thumbs down to recipes you try.
• Each week, Dinner Decider produces even better personalized dinner plans as it learns more about you!
• Put recipes you love in Keepers to access them anytime.
• See all previous dinner plans
• Recipes include nutritional information as well as points.
• You'll get a free sample plan immediately, plus a new one over the weekend.
• Subscribe to continue getting new personalized plans every week. Isn't a half dollar a week worth relief from the daily dinner decision?
Cozi dinner recipes were developed specifically for busy families by the meal planning experts at Relish! who specialize in creating meals that are easy, affordable and reliably yummy.
So, what are you waiting for? Experience your first week of relief from the daily dinner decision. Get Cozi Dinner Decider. You'll love it!
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Minor bug fixes
Few things I would change:
1) An option for serving size. It seems all recipes are based on 4.
2) Remove pasta dish options. You can opt to remove meats and things that might make you allergic however I can't figure out how to remove heavy carb items like pasta
3) add an option or slider function that lets you set a preference for meal calories. I have selected the low calorie option but I guess my idea of low and cozis idea of low are different. Let the user set a high preference
4) doesn't seem like the shopping cart links with the shopping cart from the family planner app. Not the biggest deal but I'm not a fan of using two shopping cart apps
Like I said app has potential and ill keep using hoping it gets better
Great App but...
Our family has been using Cozi and we really loved it, saw this app and wanted to have it because of the weight watchers points it calculates already. The one big drawback is that this app doesn't talk with Cozi. A lot of times I'll find recipes from weeks past and use them but when it's time to cook them I've got to search for them - Cozi offers the Dinner Plan which would work great with the dinner decider by linking my selections to Cozi. One strange thing we've run across on some recipes is they seem almost incomplete. Example: the recipe called to preheat oven, not once did the oven need to be used because it was all stovetop cooking.
My bf and I cannot have gluten and we prefer healthy meals with either white meat, fish, or just veggies. Well Dinner Decider has given us four for four wonderful meals that we both thoroughly enjoyed! I feel it's totally worth the subscription. The meals have been very tasty and easy to prepare, and the shopping list is adaptable to whatever else we may need at the store and not just what is in the recipes so we aren't using two apps at the store. Thanks Cozi!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: May 09, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cozi
- © 2013 Cozi Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cozi Dinner Decider Quarterly Subscription$6.99
- Cozi Dinner Decider Yearly Subscription $19.99