By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing 3D printable designs, right on your iPad!
With Autodesk 123D Design you can make your own products, parts, or creations. What you design is up to you.
How it works
* Get started by choosing one of the basic shapes and then edit it to be just what you want.
* Easily connect one shape to another to make more detailed creations. Objects snap naturally to the centers of faces.
* The included parts and example projects are a fun way to play around with design ideas or get acclimated to design concepts.
* Chose from one of the example kits and start building. Each part is editable so you can try out different ideas and make them your own.
* Save your creations to My Projects, where you can easily access them in the 123D Design web and desktop apps.
* Check out projects from other 123D Design users, right in the app. Get inspired by what others have done, or use their shared projects in your own design.
What's New in Version 1.4
•Overall UI overhaul.
•Enhanced drag and drop for placing models in the canvas.
•Align tool for more control when arranging multiple objects.
•New offline content.
•Enhanced Gallery for accessing models from community.
•Added monthly membership option.
•Minor bug fixing.
The only true 3D software on iTunes
This update makes manipulating shapes very easy. Great job Autodesk! Designing anything in 3D is simply enhanced by a touchscreen.
The added features simply rock. Pictures of your designed objects are saved with a transparent background. This allows me to import the object into game software or a or add a background of my choosing. I am truly impressed.
This 3D design is very simple and easy to get into. You get a basic slate of shapes and then have to use the tools to manipulate then into what you want. The interface is superb. This is not desktop software converted to an iOS. This app was designed to be used by the iPad.
This version of the one to 3-D design crashes constantly on my iPad Air which I just got this past week. I ran the version for Windows 64-bit on my PC which runs fine, but surprisingly doesn't include some of the primitives that are included in the iPad version such as the dome primitive. It is very intuitive that they need to do a lot more work.
I'm running an iPad that is only a year old – just one model behind the most current and it crashes constantly. Even if I restart the iPad and only have this application running it still crashes constantly. Very disappointing because when it is running it looks great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 23, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 59.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 123D Premium monthly membership$9.99
- 123D Premium 1-year membership$99.99
- 123D Premium 2-year membership$189.99