By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing 3D printable designs, right on your iPad!
With Autodesk 123D Design you can make your own products, parts, or creations. What you design is up to you.
How it works
* Get started by choosing one of the basic shapes and then edit it to be just what you want.
* Easily connect one shape to another to make more detailed creations. Objects snap naturally to the centers of faces.
* The included parts and example projects are a fun way to play around with design ideas or get acclimated to design concepts.
* Chose from one of the example kits and start building. Each part is editable so you can try out different ideas and make them your own.
* Save your creations to My Projects, where you can easily access them in the 123D Design web and desktop apps.
* Check out projects from other 123D Design users, right in the app. Get inspired by what others have done, or use their shared projects in your own design.
What's New in Version 1.6
Minor Fixes supporting iOS8
The only true 3D modeling for touch
**Thank you for fixing iOS 8 issues so promptly!**
This is a great attempt at bringing 3D modeling to tablets, although it could benefit from some improvements. The controls are very intuitive but too imprecise which can make 3D modeling challenging, if not almost impossible in some cases. There needs to be a way to move primitives more precisely than with the current tools (perhaps a way to know and determine prims exact coordinates/angle in the work space?). Also the app can crash from time to time (even though I'm using the latest iPad Air and have no other app running in the background) which can be VERY frustrating as I keep loosing my work. This absolutely needs an autosave/restore feature. Looking forward to seeing how this app evolves, this is the first true 3D modeling app in my opinion.
Absolutely great except I would add a few options for the settings
One of the options I would add is snap-to's, another option I would have added is coordinates to better know where something is and its distance from another object, and one other option I would add is more ways to view the current project (for example top view, side view, and front view), and one last option I would add is being able to upload Autodesk 360/A other than those three options that's would like to see in the next update
It would be nice to import images. I was making a TV and wanted to add images to make it appear more real.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 27, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 123D Premium monthly membership$9.99
- 123D Premium 1-year membership$99.99
- 123D Premium 2-year membership$189.99