By adnX SARL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Project management with Gantt charts.
Mobile version of xPlan optimized for iPhone and iPod touch screens. xPlan is also available for iPad and Mac.
With xPlan, creating, tracking and managing your projects will be much easier than ever! xPlan is designed to keep track of tasks and calculate a project's cost.
If you're not a professional project manager, you probably want something that's easy to learn and inexpensive. Of course, it's got to pump out a professional project management plan too. If you are a professional project manager, you might be tired of trying to train your team to use an expensive and complicated tool. Maybe they just want a simple tool they can use to provide initial requirements and to view your full-featured plans. In either case, we've got you covered. xPlan makes it easy to specify requirements, tasks, resources, and obstacles, and to generate a full Gantt schedule, including task dependencies.
The Gantt Chart gives you a graphical representation of your projects including tasks, resources, start and end dates, milestones and completion. You will be successfully managing even the most complex projects in a fraction of the time it would take you with other similar products. Just compare our software to that of any of our competitors and you will experience the difference! xPlan delivers beautiful, concise graphics that are sure to impress customers and colleagues and help you efficiently complete all your projects.
We have been building innovative applications since 2001. Visit our website to discover our library of solutions for Mac, iPhone and iPad.
What's New in Version 3.5.9
Somewhat Glitchy and lacking
I just built a 3 month production campaign gantt chart on the iPad xPlan App. I have a good understanding of what this is capable of.
- Bottom most tasks is not able to be moved up into another process.
- With larger Gantt charts tasks, milestones, and links start disappearing. They are still there. They just aren't viewable without a project reload.
- Really needs the ability to add an item anywhere in the chart. Currently I have to add a task and press then drag it all the way up the list to where I need it. Total time waster.
- Seems to hang when moving and resizing a task.
- Needs a syncing feature. Really really badly needs sync. iCloud and Dropbox
would be amazing.
- Needs iOS 7 makeover. Some of the glitchy aspects are due to the lack of and update. Example: When the on screen menu comes up a blurry transparent iOS style accidentally appears behind it. I say accidentally because it doesn't look like it should be there. It looks like a block.
- A feature that translates tasks and milestones to a specified calendar on the device or google calendar. So much easier to share the dates with a group.
- A much better, more thought out, projects start page (landing page). Better UI
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 29, 2014
- Version: 3.5.9
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: adnX SARL
- © 2013 adnX SARL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.