Maru: Day Planner
By Matt Hunter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Maru is designed to bring the daily planner concept to the iPad. Like your old paper day planners, you have your calendar, reminders, and a notepad at your fingertips.
- Calendar items are color coded based on your iPad calendar app
- Tasks are stored in your Reminders and are color coded the same as your Reminders app
- Filter your calendar and tasks by category
- Meeting notes are recorded in the notes field of your calendar appointment
- Search for text within your tasks, daily notes, and meeting notes
- By using Reminders and storing meeting notes in your calendar meetings, your use of iCloud will make this information available on all of your Apple devices.
Privacy Note: Access to your Reminders and Calendars is requested in the app. Lack of access negates the usefulness of this app by eliminating the Tasks and Calendar features.
Please send any questions or issues to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.8.2
- I fixed an issue where a multi-day appointment showed up more than once on a given day
- I made some minor updates to some of the user interface elements
If you use and like Maru please consider rating the app or leaving a review on the App Store. It helps and feedback and about what is, or is not, working for you will ensure the app continues to be enhanced in a way that serves you well. Thanks!