By Matt Hunter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Maru is designed to bring the daily planner concept to the iPad. Like your old paper day planners, you have your calendar, reminders, and a notepad at your fingertips.
- Calendar items are color coded based on your iPad calendar app
- Tasks are stored in your Reminders and are color coded the same as your Reminders app
- Filter your calendar and tasks by category
- Meeting notes are recorded in the notes field of your calendar appointment
- Search for text within your tasks, daily notes, and meeting notes
- By using Reminders and storing meeting notes in your calendar meetings, your use of iCloud will make this information available on all of your Apple devices.
Privacy Note: Access to your Reminders and Calendars is requested in the app. Lack of access negates the usefulness of this app by eliminating the Tasks and Calendar features.
Please send any questions or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.3
minor defect fix, nothing urgent