Meet KewKew, a cute squirrel who is nuts... for nuts! Luckily the world is filled with hills and it will help KewKew glide his way after these delicious treats he loves so much!
Take KewKew to the highest mountains and help him jump off the cliffs and fly to collect as much nuts as he can, but be careful: it is not going to be that easy. Birds and bad weather take over the sky and KewKew needs to dodge and avoid all the flying traps that can make this nut chase hard!
KewKew has an incredible easy gameplay. A challenging game that will entertain adults and kids for endless hours!
● Challenging missions and objectives to beat
● Awesome power ups to perform special stunts
● Powerful head start cannons
● Funny enemies and obstacles
● Endless gameplay
● Cute illustrations
● Fun sound effects
Download now KewKew and fly along in this funny adventure through the sky to help this cute squirrel on his awesome quest.
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
Don't forget to leave us a new rating or review, it helps us a lot!
Thank you for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fun game.
I like this game except one thing. The squirrel flys down a mountain trying to collect nuts and avoid dive bombing birds. These birds are saying speechless that this is my sky, and the squirrel is after the nuts to buy improvements such as his sister character and other abilities as a shield and "sonic boom" capability. The only thing I didn't like is the squirrel having exes on it's eyes when it crashes, like it died. This is a super hero squirrel and an outfit can be bought, so I suggest that the squirrel has stars circle it's head suggesting that the squirrel is dazed and temporally knocked out. That possible future update would make the game more kid approved and family friendly.
Title: review on kewkew
Kewkew is an awesome game because, you can buy different charecters with different abillitys. It is challenging to not hit a bird.
The gameplay is fine, but it does have a few problems.
- The game does tend to lag sometimes.
- The pop-up ads on the game menu are tolerable. The banner ads that show up while you're actually playing aren't - they make it difficult to see what you're doing, which is incredibly annoying. Banner ads just about anywhere in the app are fine, heck, even in the pause menu is okay, but where they are now gets in the way of gameplay.
- Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- 28 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
- In-App Purchases
- 20x Turbos $0.99
- Flash Kewkew $2.99
- Plum $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.