The Basic/EMT task of managing cardiac arrest using an AED is fully illustrated using 3D graphics and interactive exercises to reinforce key learning concepts. This lesson includes: patient and scene evaluation, proper CPR techniques, equipment preparation, proper use of the equipment, as well as airway management and oxygen administration techniques.
Medrills, presented by ArchieMD, provides compelling training material for preventive and general medical tasks such as obtaining IV access, performing CPR, or using an AED. The app is dedicated to an individual medical task and includes:
1. An instructional animation providing a deep understanding of the medical task.
2. Training with interactive exercises which enable practicing the task to prepare for assessment.
3. In app purchase of $.99 for a testing section to evaluate the user’s knowledge and skill level of a particular task. Score above 85% with no critical task failures to receive a certificate for nationally recognized 1 CEH basic credit hour certified by CECBEMS.
NOTE – IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CEH CREDIT HOURS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $0.99 MUST BE MADE AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE. USERS WHO DO NOT PURCHASE THE CEH AND TESTING MODE MAY VIEW THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND TRAINING MODE BUT WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN A CECBEMS ACCREDITED COURSE.
CECBEMS verifies that sound education principles have been demonstrated in the development of this educational offering as evidenced by the review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and program evaluation processes. CECBEMS does not endorse or support the actual opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent interactive training
This is very well done, consice but challenging enough to make you recall the moat important information for using an AED. The graphics are first rate. Works well on both my ipad 2 and my iphone 4
Great Way to Earn credits
I like this convenient way of earning credits. The instruction technique is great!
Amazing graphics and very informative!
- ArchieMD Inc
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ArchieMD Inc
- In-App Purchases
- AED: Testing and 1.0 CEH Basic Credit Certificate $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.