Sharekami - SharePoint Client
By Appmersive, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily take your SharePoint, Office 365 and WebDAV Server files and content on the go with Sharekami. Sharekami automatically saves your sites documents, and content once you visit them so that later, when you are at home, on a plane, or with a client, far from the corporate network, you can instantly open your documents. Best of all, Sharekami works with your existing configuration; there is no need to install or configure server components.
A simple user experience, and guided setup, help you get connected to your SharePoint sites quickly and easily. Sharekami is also built for speed; frequently accessed documents and sites will open instantly, without having to wait for the server to respond. VPN support makes it easy to access your company resources from anywhere.
- Connect to SharePoint Server 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003
- Connect to Office 365 and SharePoint Online, including Office 365 ADFS
- Connect to Box and Egnyte
- Connect to WebDAV Servers running any operating system; supports many servers via the standard protocol
EXPERIENCE & PRODUCTIVITY
- Simple, easy-to-use user experience, uniquely crafted for iOS
- Beautiful iOS 8 support
- Offline mode allows you to view documents, list items and sites that you have visited with Sharekami before, even if you do not have an active Internet connection
- High-performance user interface built for speed; get to your frequently used documents very quickly without having to wait for the server to respond
- Favorites lets you pin frequently used sites, lists, documents and other items for easy access
- Most recently used list lets you quickly get back to items you use frequently
- Powerful built-in search enables you to search an entire SharePoint site, a particular subsite, or focus on a specific document library or list
LISTS, DOCUMENT LIBRARIES, CALENDARS & MORE
- Support for lists, document libraries, item attachments and other standard SharePoint data types
- Support for switching between available views, and customizing columns displayed
- View multiple fields at the top level of a list to easily find the right content
- View permissions for lists, libraries and sites
- Easily collaborate with your team by emailing documents as a link, or a direct attachment
- Built-in quick view enables you to easily read and preview documents without leaving Sharekami
- Open documents that you download from SharePoint in other apps on your device that can view that file type
- Easily view all types of items stored in SharePoint
- Unified app works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, full support for iPhone 5 screen
- Full VPN support allows you to connect to your corporate network from home, or on the road; built-in easy to use instructions help you get set up
- Guided setup experience helps you connect quickly and easily to your SharePoint sites
- Support for multiple SharePoint sites allows you to connect to all the sites you use
- Support for Windows Authentication, Forms Authentication, and Mixed Authentication
- Auto-detect mode automatically detects authentication method
What's New in Version 2.51
- Added iOS 8 support
- Added high-resolution screen support for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and other devices
- Connectivity improvements for SharePoint servers
- Improved experience for low-permissions accounts
- Added bug fixes and performance improvements
iPhone 5s crash with IOS 9
Works great on iPad 2 iPhone 5, 5c, 6, and 6s but will crash on open on 5s.
Crashes on iOS 9
Every single time. So glad I didn't buy. Avoid like the plague.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 10, 2014
- Version: 2.51
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Appmersive, LLC
- Copyright © 2014 by Appmersive, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.