1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet
By AgileBits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay secure with 1Password. Save 50% During Our Launch Celebration Sale!
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for every site, remembers them all for you, and logs you in with a single tap. It’s the best way to stay secure and the fastest way to use the web.
Loved and used by millions. Try 1Password today!
STAY SECURE WITH 1PASSWORD
Everything in your 1Password vault is protected by a Master Password that only you know. 1Password keeps you secure in a number of ways.
◆ Strong Password Generator creates strong, unique passwords for every site
◆ Automatically login to websites without having to remember any of your password
◆ Securely sync with your other iOS devices, as well as 1Password for Mac, PC, and more
◆ Encrypts all your data using authenticated AES 256-bit encryption
◆ Auto-Lock protects your vault even if your device is lost or stolen
YOUR LIFE, SECURED BY 1PASSWORD
1Password is a beautiful app that keeps all your vital information in one secure place. Never leave home without your important information again.
◆ Store your logins, credit cards, secure notes, reward programs, memberships, bank accounts, passports, wills, investments, and more
◆ Fill logins and credit cards without typing
◆ Quickly access your most used items using Favorites
◆ Organize your data into Folders or browse by Tags
◆ Powerful Search to find what you need fast
◆ Customize your items with multiple URLs, custom fields, and secure notes
◆ Share individual items via AirDrop, Messages, and email
YOUR NEW 1BROWSER
Browse your most important and sensitive websites within the privacy of 1Password’s powerful built-in browser.
◆ Use Go & Fill to launch 1Browser and automatically login to websites
◆ Easily access and fill your Logins, Identities, and Credit Cards from the AutoFill menu
◆ Browse multiple sites at once using tabs
◆ 1Browser protects your browsing sessions behind your Master Password
MULTIPLE VAULTS AND SHARING
Multiple vaults are the perfect way to collaborate securely between team members, and share strong passwords with the whole family.
◆ Keep all your personal items in your primary vault
◆ Add team or family vaults that have been shared with you (created on Mac or Windows)
◆ Easily switch between your personal, work, and other vaults
◆ Automatic sync keeps everyone up-to-date
EVERY DEVICE HAS EVERY LOGIN
You’re in control of your data and how it syncs between devices.
◆ iCloud support provides secure syncing with Apple simplicity
◆ Dropbox support provides cross-platform syncing and sharing
◆ Wi-Fi Sync keeps your devices up to date. Your data never leaves your local network
◆ Universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
◆ Requires iOS 7 or higher
◆ No subscription or other recurring fees
◆ 1Password is also available for Mac, PC, and more, sold separately
◆ Visit agilebits.com/onepassword to learn more
LOVED AND USED BY MILLIONS
◆ Winner of The Mac Observer's Editors Choice Award
◆ Recommended in Apple's "Apps for Getting Things Done" Guide
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
◆ Business Insider: One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps of 2013
While we love these awards, we’re most proud of the fact that millions of people love and use 1Password every day.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Get in touch with us at email@example.com, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
What's New in Version 4.5
Our biggest update ever! There are things that go bump in the night, like password reuse and the internet’s Heartbleed bug. The vastly redesigned 1Password for iOS is the thing that bumps back.
1Password never prompts you for a review. We value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference. Thank you in advance!
1Password - The Reimagined Edition
- This ain’t just a new paint job and an air freshener. We rebuilt 1Password for speed and productivity, adding some of our best and most-requested features - all as a free update to existing version 4 owners
- Note: iOS apps don’t actually support air fresheners (yet?)
- By very, very popular demand, Search is now always accessible at the top of the Categories tab and each main category (Logins, Secure Notes, etc.)
- AirDrop - Share items more conveniently, face-to-face
- Our sharing menu is now a good iOS 7 citizen
- iPhone item details for viewing and editing items are now 75-90% more viewtiful and edible. Wait, editable. Yeah
- Nothing says “reimagined” like a brand new app icon
Multiple Vaults & Sharing
- If you create multiple vaults with 1Password 4 for Mac or Windows, you can now add them to 1Password for iOS and switch between them in Settings. Great for securely sharing items with team members or family, or simply for your own organization!
- Demo Mode is dead, long live the new Demo Vault - We moved our popular Demo Mode feature to Settings > Vaults. You can add demo information as a secondary vault to demonstrate 1Password without revealing all your personal information
- Multiple Dropbox accounts - Have more than one Dropbox account? Great! You can now sync vaults that are shared from different Dropbox accounts
1Browser is better than ever
Our built-in browser is faster and more powerful, making it easier to login, checkout, and fill forms with a single tap.
- One AutoFill to rule them all - Logins, Identities, and Credit Cards are all under the same button in 1Browser, similar to 1Password mini on the Mac!
- 1Browser now prompts the user to permit it to open non-http and non-https URLs, such as FaceTime call prompts
- Swipe it to the left, swipe it to the right. *Ahem*, to go back and forward in 1Browser, that is
- The 1Browser tab view got a facelift
- Awesome Little Circular Progress Indicator in 1Browser - For your page loading pleasure
Keep It Together
- Now supporting custom item images added via 1Password 4 for Mac
- Improvements and bug fixes in Wi-Fi sync
- We made your data file much smaller, which makes sync much faster
- The 'Folders' tab on iPhone is now called 'Organize’ because...
- Tags join the party - Any tags you add to items in 1Password for Mac and Windows now appear next to your folders on iOS! Tag on
- Si vostè està llegint aquest missatge, significa 1Password ha estat traduïda al català! (localization for our Catalan customers!)
- Speaking of languages, you can now change 1Password’s language settings within the app
- New-user setup process is new - We made it even easier to get started with 1Password
- For those upgrading from 1Password 3 for iOS, the import process is much improved
- 1Password is now 34% smaller - if you’ve been short 8.6MB of space on your device, we got you covered!
- Persistent PIN code - 1Password will now allow you to use your PIN code across launches of the app
- The list of apps that support 1Password now include everything from newsreaders, to finance managers, and even a beer diary! Check out blog.agilebits.com/1password-apps/ to see them all
- Many bugs died to bring us this update
We love hearing from you! Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, @1Password on Twitter, and Facebook.com/1Password!
A stylish, effective tool to manage passwords
1password is the best tool for staying secure with multiple effective passwords on Apple devices. That it generates secure passwords, that it syncs across iOS devices, your Mac or Windows machine, and accessible within your browser, that you only need to remember one password - those aren't enough.
1password is easy to use and reliable despite solving such a hard problem.
The iOS app works exactly as you expect: it stores your login info for sites and apps, it can generate passwords for new logins, it syncs instantly with Dropbox so you have a backup and have updated passwords for 1password on other systems, and you can keep frequently used passwords in an easy-access spot. The only drawback has nothing to do with the app but with the way iOS works: you have to switch back to the app and copy a password to use. It's tedious, but 1password makes it easier by using a quick unlock pin to access instead of your master password (if you're like me it's a goofy sentence so it's not fun to type all the time).
Don't bother managing your passwords with anything else.
Well Done AgileBits!
This latest update to the mobile app just puts 1Password over the top. I've used the desktop version for quite some time now and only recently updated to version 4 just to get better support for the mobile app. I also got it for my wife.
The old iOS app had a few quirks that I could live with, but this latest update is just amazing! It fixed all the little annoyances I saw in the old one (search especially) and threw in a whole slew of improvements I hadn't expected. The performance, layout, use of iOS keychain, etc. just make a really well rounded update. You guys were right when you said this wasn't some namby pamby bug fix update. I really appreciate the attention to detail and support you all have shown recently. Keep up the good work guys, I'm loving it!
P.S. I usually don't leave detailed App Store reviews, but I had to after seeing the update, and also because they don't nag me in the app to leave a review. Thanks for that.
A thousand times "Yes"
This app has made my internet life easier AND safer AND more convenient. I now have strong passwords for my logins which I do not have to remember because they sit on my Mac and my iPhone behind one easy to remember long, strong, concatenated-amalgam password. If I need to change my password (thanks Heartbleed) I generate a new 50 character random string of numbers, symbols, and letters - update, and save. No extra mental anguish remembering what or how to remember a fresh set of 30 or 50 logins. Now each of my passwords can be unique and changed easily whenever a vulnerability exposes them. No big deal. If the price is too much, then you don't get to have nice things. But seriously, it goes on sale from time to time and is often included in various app bundle sales - so keep your ear to the ground and your eyes peeled and you can get it at a discount. Also, syncs to the desktop client -- which is great.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 22, 2014
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AgileBits Inc.
- © AgileBits Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.