Pudding Monsters HD
By ZeptoLab UK Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sticky, curious… and DETERMINED TO GET BIGGER!
"ZeptoLab looks to have another hit on its hands" - Guardian
"The most fun you can have with pudding" - Kotaku
From the makers of Cut the Rope, Pudding Monsters is a deliciously addicting puzzle adventure with wacky characters and innovative stick-‘em-together game-play. It’s casual fun for the whole family!
The Pudding Monsters are on a mission to save their friends from the cold-hearted fridge owner! Growing into an ULTIMATE MEGA MONSTER sounds like the most reliable plan. Can you give them a hand?
Off the table, out of the house, and into the city – swipe to stick the Pudding Monsters together and save their friends!
Take advantage of the different monster species and their powers (like the Slime Monster, who leaves a trail of green goo), boost your growth using the cloning machines, wear pretty little cars on your head and much more!
● 125 levels with more free updates to come!
● Innovative stick-‘em-together game-play mechanics
● Unique monster shapes, wacky personalities and attributes
● Fun and educational, mind-bending experience suitable for all ages
● Great for kids and the young at heart – it’s all your children will be talking about!
ALREADY A FAN? CONNECT WITH THE PUDDING MONSTERS
* Like us: http://facebook.com/zeptomonsters
* Follow us: http://twitter.com/zeptomonsters
* Visit us: http://puddingmonsters.com
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Various bug fixes and improvements
My fave game
I love this game so much. It has really clever puzzles which can be pretty challenging. The soundtrack and music effects are surprisingly likable and the little monsters are really creative. This app has been a great addition to my life and I can't wait for the new levels to come out. Kudos to the team on generating such a delightful game!
Good but not great
Somehow this lacks the magic of Cut The Rope. It feels somewhat sterile in comparison... I think the physics-based puzzles of CTR allow for greater level of nuance and wider variety of surprising outcomes than the purely logic-based puzzles in Pudding Monsters. It stimulates the mind well enough for an evening, even if it doesn't really leave you wanting more.
It's nice that you can pass without having to get three stars. Challenging, but not impossible. I keep coming back to play over and over!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 18, 2013
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 69.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: ZeptoLab UK Limited
- © 2013 ZeptoLab UK Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Solutions 10$1.99
- Unlock all Episodes$5.99
- Solutions 25$3.99
- Solutions 200$13.99
- Solutions 50$5.99