Toddler Maze 123 - Fun learning with Children animated puzzle game
By GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find your way through the twist and turns to the finish line! Drive the ambulance to the hospital, help the little bear cub find his way home, or take a walk through the city’s underground sewers with the alligator, plus much more. Each maze is a new adventure, with lively illustrations, fun characters and heaps of animated objects to explore!
"A-maze-ing! This is an excellent app for younger children that provides a solid spatial learning experience." - Mashable.com, rated 4.6/5 stars
"Charming…engaging…child-friendly." - Best Apps for Kids, selected as Editor's Choice
"Any app that successfully combines learning and fun gets a gold star from me...This is a must-have for any family with preschool-aged children." - The iPhone Mom
MAZES THAT GROW WITH YOUR CHILD
Kids can enjoy playing with mazes at any age. Whether it is simply dragging an object from one side of the screen to the other, or completing a complex maze full of twists and turns, there is something here for everyone. Mazes increase in difficulty with each level, so there is always a new challenge to master!
Every maze is different. Have a giggle at the silly situations and play with clapping seals, sailing goats, lost cubs, friendly mummies, and more! With numerous interactive objects to explore for each screen.
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
The optional hint feature works to help young beginners get started. Tap once to reveal the path to the finish line!
DEVELOP MORE SKILLS
Mazes are a great way for children to develop important learning skills on top of some playtime fun. The nature of maze games involve problem solving and helps to improve cognitive thought processes. Mazes can also teach kids about patience, are great for improving concentration, and helps with memory. Print out the mazes and practice on pen and paper to improve your child’s handwriting skills!
- Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
- 20 unique mazes with different scenes and characters
- Multiple levels of difficulty
- Optional hint feature for younger learners
- Printable mazes - send it to your email then print out straight away!
- Delightful illustration with over 50 interactive animations to play
- More than 20 original background music tracks that can be easily switched on or off
Connect with us!
Visit us: http://www.GiggleUp.com
Like us: facebook.com/GiggleUpApps
Follow us: twitter.com/GiggleUpApps
Email us: Support@GiggleUp.com
Brought to you by GiggleUp, creators of the award-winning Interactive Telling Time and other educational apps for kids. Our goal is to promote learning through play with the purpose of helping children develop useful learning skills. Our apps have been enjoyed by children and used in classrooms all around the world!
What's New in Version 2.2
- Optimised App for iOS 7.0
- Moved all settings and external links in to a new Parent’s Section.
- Numerous other fixes
Not very challenging
It took my 4 year old about 15 minutes to get through all 20 levels. If you are looking for a basic tracing game for a younger toddler, I think this would be a good app, but if you are looking for more challenging mazes, I don't recommend it. I will see the app worked well and the interface is very user friendly. The animations may also hold a younger toddler more captive.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 16, 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 74.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
- © GiggleUp Kids Apps And Educational Games Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.