Safe Diary - personal secured diary and journal with calendar and iCloud sync
By Avvotek Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Safest way to keep a diary/journal about your experiences, thoughts, using photos from Camera, or the Web, with smart-text flow, synced on your iPhone using iCloud, and secured with encrypted passcode. 3D page turn effect makes it a pleasant read through your entries.
* Passcode Lock -- securely encrypted
* Photos -- from Camera or crop them from the Web without ever leaving the app!
* Write View -- Text, Web, Camera tools, with smart text flow around your photos and cropped shapes
* Calendar View -- with preview list for month entries
* Read View -- search and filter through your entries and tap to read or edit in a full view.
* 3D book effect -- with page turning effect
* iCloud -- auto syncs your iPhone
* Email -- sends you and email with a ZIP of PDF's, with all your saved entries
* iTunes -- from your Documents folder
★"Crop" and insert images in the diary, from your Camera or the Web, adding color and life. Images can be rotated, resized, and moved into position. ★
★ "Calendar" view, users can quickly jump to any entry according to date ★
★ Includes more room to write entries and edit images than other apps, making the experience more pleasant and efficient. ★
★ With Safe Diary, it's easy to create a keepsake that you'll enjoy looking back at again and again ★
Not working well: do not spent money.
Using the app for some toe and i noticed a lot of issues. My two main problems with this app are:
1) Back up is only one page, so if your note is over one page it is only partly backed up.
2) Images are only links not saved in this app. So when I moved my photos to my computer, all images from my journal notes were gone.
This renders this app as useless.
I wrote the develop regarding the first issue but never heart back. Now I notice the second issue, it is time for this review. My advice: do not go here unless the developer starts reacting and solving these and other issues.
This Note app is called SAFE NOTE which hads some cool features.
However, the photo function is weird with the
unnecessary Crop feature.
You must SAVE first then import the
photo then you must crop it before saving this. Can I skip the Crop feature?
This Diary is looking and working better without the creepy crop feature. I would have the user has the ability to skip this Crop thing and let the photo as it is.
I love this app! I only have one suggestion and that would be to add different colors to the diary to personalize it.