IEP Goals, & Objectives with Common Core State Standards
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application allows you to easily build a list of students, and for each one, choose & build a list of IEP Annual Goals, Short Term Objectives, and Behavioral Objectives that include Common Core State Standards (CCSS). For each objective, you are provided with the option to add a Mastery Level. The output of each student's list of Goals and Objectives can then be sent by email or text message.
This app allows you to:
• Build a list of students and then save, edit, add, and/or delete selected Goals and Objectives that are unique for each student
• Develop multiple Goals and Objectives for each student
• Export the assembled annual goals, short term objectives and behavioral objectives for each student via email, or text message
• Plan certain significant components of each student's educational curriculum
• Build an exportable list of enrichment experiences to enhance student's development from a list of over 2,700 Suggested Activities
What's New in Version 2.20
- Now (optionally) include Common Core Codes with IEP (Available for newly created IEPs)
- Updated objectives & terminology
- Added new objectives
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 2.20
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS, INC.
- © 2014 NASET
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.