Runtastic Pull Ups Trainer PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want a stronger back and upper arms? Now you can improve your strength and reach new fitness goals with the runtastic PullUps PRO app.
The runtastic PullUps PRO app is your personal pull-up trainer that uses an easy to follow scientific sports training plan that helps you build strength and see constant improvement.
Unique recognition of your pull-ups:
Put your iPhone in your pocket on your hip and pull-ups are automatically counted using the accelerometer on your iPhone.
- Three levels using a sports science training plan to complete 30 pull-ups
- Count of pull-ups using your iPhone’s accelerometer
- Automatic countdown timer for your break between sets
- Voice Coach
- Personal records and statistics (e.g. monthly, yearly statistics, …)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload of activities to the runtastic fitness site
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Social media sharing – share your strength and your personal record with friends via Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail
All workouts are saved to your fitness profile at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics.
What's New in Version 2.0
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have some great new features for you!
New features and improvements:
- Fresh, new iOS 7 design
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
very good, but
Wish there was some way to turn the accelerometer feature off of this app. I can count repetitions for myself, thank you. Controlled, slow movements are not counted, so you end up changing your style to herky-jerky (“bad”) pull-ups. The social media aspect is also neat, but I do not care for it - is there a way of turning this feature off as well? Suggestion - for innovation, do not treat pull-ups as one-size-fits-all - categorize into wide, narrow, chins, etc. and count each separately. That would help me keep track of what I do.
Besides a few technical issues like accidental counts, this is a great app. It's definitely a good motivational tool get some on there way to more serious workouts. I initially used this app to stop being lazy when it came to exercising. Now it's motivated me towards more full body workouts. I've recommend runtastic's to my friends.
Great app just like the other runtastic apps. I am a pro member and it is worth every penny. I want you them to start some strength training apps around weights. I now need something to use at the gym.
I have purchased most of the apps they sell. I don't like getting invites after each workout to buy apps I already have.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 24.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.