You Doodle Pro lets you draw with dozens of tools. Have fun and add text, shapes, stamps and stickers. Recording the screen for speed paints is easy to do. Collages and frames are simple and there are hundreds to choose from for every season or holiday.
You Doodle Pro has NO ads and is a FULLY unlocked, paid up front version of You Doodle. I don't make you pay for anything once you buy You Doodle Pro. No extra in-app purchases or subscriptions. You buy it once and you get everything - forever!
You Doodle Pro is used by students, doctors, car mechanics and many more. You Doodle Pro is great if you just want to have fun as well. With the features of dozens of photo editors combined, you'll never want for another app.
You can even draw with your friends on the same WiFi network!
Apple pencil, Adonit and Pogo Connect stylus support lets casual and professional artists use You Doodle to create masterpieces.
You Doodle Pro costs almost nothing - less than a fast food meal! I know you'll love the app, download You Doodle now!
You Doodle Pro is a full featured art studio and here are some of the features:
- iOS10+: use You Doodle in iMessage to add stickers, GIFs, APNGs, draw on photos, use the camera and much more! Save GIFs from Safari to the You Doodle iMessage app.
- Many draw tools: brush, air-brush, shape and 3D brush, calligraphy pen, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spray, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smudge, clone stamp, scissors
- Apple pencil support on iPad Pro
- Backup and restore settings, documents, stickers, colors, etc. between devices!
- Record your drawing for playback as a video
- Create slideshows and import photos, videos and GIFs. Export to Video or GIF. Add music that is downloaded to your device. Add custom watermark with pro version.
- Share to PDF, Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketch Book, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
- Split view on supported devices
- Force touch on supported devices
- Import fonts from Safari or other supported apps (zip, ttf, otf)
- Quickly draw and add text with the new photo editor extension
- Save to your sketchbook from other supported apps
- Supports up to 16 megapixel camera images (4096x4096), depending on device
- Gradient tool
- Turn your art into a T-shirt!
- Many blend modes for brush and fill tool
- Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, circular, shine, scaling and rotation
- 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (perspective on iOS 7+ only)
- Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
- Draw in real-time with nearby You Doodle users (iOS 7+ only), everyone must have the same You Doodle version
- Insert multiple images at a time to create a collage
- Draw on top of the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
- Use the blender tool to blend the foreground and background in interesting and fun ways
- Tons of cool stamps with offline support once downloaded
- Post your entire photo on Instagram (with square cropping) and other social networks
- Hundreds of picture frames and collages
- Over 30 amazing filters and effects
- Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting bits in your photos
- Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings to your device
- Flip, rotate, crop and filter your photos
- Glow effect for draw tools
- Legend creator for maps and other diagrams
- Simple table / spreadsheet creator
- Mask the background to the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
- Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder
- Adonit Touch and Pogo connect stylus integration
Follow on Instagram: @you_doodle - http://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow on Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook - http://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support email - email@example.com
Updates and bug fixes for iOS 12 and new iPhone compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Full Time Everything...
It sounds cheesy, but I'm a dad, husband, brother, son, uncle and all that plus a few. I'm not the best at drawing but love to, none the less. I have crashed my iPad a million times trying to do something I thought the apps should do. Downloaded a million different apps to change a color photo to B&W, so I could draw over it or blend 2 pics together. I tried you doodle (free) seriously for 2 days, and bought the pay app. I hardly ever pay for apps because they are usually fun for a week and then....bye bye 2.99. I just purchased the bundle of 4 w/ you doodle pro. I have not even looked at the new ones yet. I am seriously loving this app, since day one and that was months ago. There is nothing you can't do with this app. I literally learn a new trick everyday. My world is kids, wife, whatever else, then my time. I spend every bit of it on this app, thank you for the hard work. You can tell in every detail you put everything in it. Love this app.....
Not much to add to my previous review itself, as I’m still loving this app and all it can do. I just had to say the amount of work the developer puts into this app is incredible. While so many other developers slap on an often unjustifiably highly subscription fee to access their “premium” features (which often just means the app itself), it’s so refreshing that you can just buy the pro version and get everything forever. And, on top of that, the developer churns out updates and new features all the time. It’s incredible.
This app is the best. Don't waste your time on others. The developer updates it regularly with great new features. Totally worth getting the pro version. I use it all the time and have been for years.
Thank you so much for the kind review. Let me know if you have questions.
From choosing your saved image format to pixel perfect editing, this app is a perfect image markup tool. You’ve got blur effects for hiding sensitive information. You’ve got drawing tools to highlight important information. You can add text, with a custom font import tool no less. Awesome looking image effects, backgrounds, and stickers round out this all around excellent doodling tool. There is only one caveat: this is designed more like MS Paint than Photoshop; there’s no magic selection or object removal to be found. Expect to be blurring license plates with this app, not making a car vanish from a driveway. This app is made to let You “Doodle”. It’s perfect for memes, markup, and more. There are free versions you can check out, and you will see that this Pro edition is well worth the price.
- Digital Ruby, LLC
- 70 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2012 Digital Ruby, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.