By Chris Lee
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Displays the appointments from your selected iPad calendars and let's you add personal meeting notes to store in an offline database.
You can categorise the appointments by Customer, Client, Project etc. The notes and meeting details are stored in an archive for easy retrieval and search capability
* Simple and very easy to use
* Add meeting preparation notes before the meeting
* Select which calendars you wish to use in Meeting Journal
* Shows meeting invitees and lets you quickly record who attended by touching a button
* Categorise your appointments by any custom category you like
* Easily search for past meetings, by category name or text within the meeting notes archive
* Email the completed meeting notes to the attendees or custom recipients
* Shows the meeting in the colour defined by your calendar settings
* Saves recurring meetings as one record so you can add to the notes at each meeting
What's New in Version 2.1
Bug fixes, usability, and stability enhancements.