By FOX Broadcasting Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get all the FOX you want with FOX NOW. Watch full episodes of your favorite FOX shows the day after they air and binge on the full season of select shows – anytime, anywhere with FOX NOW.
SIGN IN with your TV provider username and password to watch all available episodes from the FOX primetime lineup – including ALL episodes of the current season for many shows. If you don't see your provider or you don't have one, don't fret - most new episodes unlock 8 days after airing on TV!
WATCH and BINGE our NEW fall shows - no TV provider required - including:
• MINORITY REPORT (premieres 9/21)
• SCREAM QUEENS (premieres 9/22)
• ROSEWOOD (premieres 9/23)
• GRANDFATHERED (premieres 9/29)
• THE GRINDER (premieres 9/29)
Plus, watch episodes from more than 30 primetime FOX shows and specials - including the full current season for many shows:
• AMERICAN IDOL
• ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?
• BOB'S BURGERS
• BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
• FAMILY GUY
• GOLAN THE INSATIABLE
• HELL'S KITCHEN
• HOME FREE
• HOTEL HELL
• THE LAST MAN ON EARTH
• MASTERCHEF JUNIOR
• NEW GIRL
• THE SIMPSONS
• SLEEPY HOLLOW
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
• WAYWARD PINES
• WORLD'S FUNNIEST
• Select FOX Specials
The fine print on episode availability:
• New shows: Immediately watch the latest episodes of our new shows without a TV provider login!
• Returning shows: The latest episode of each returning show unlocks 8 days after airing on TV, except for So You Think You Can Dance, which unlocks 30 days after airing.
• Full seasons and TV provider subscriptions: While a show is on the air, we try to make the full current season available to stream throughout the season. If you have a TV provider, you're all good - when we have rights to stream a full current season, you'll get all the episodes. If you don't have a TV provider (or we don't yet support yours), then we generally keep the latest five episodes unlocked for your viewing pleasure.
• Past seasons: We typically don't have the rights to stream past seasons. Check your favorite subscription streaming service or iTunes instead.
More helpful tips:
• Access to the latest full episodes on FOX NOW is part of your TV subscription service. We support many TV providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom, WOW! and many more. Visit http://fox.tv/providers to check the devices your provider supports.
• Set reminders for new episodes on air and in the app - just star your favorites so you never miss an episode.
• Did you know FOX NOW is on your TV? Look for us on many more of your favorite devices including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
• For questions regarding content, signing in with your TV provider or technical issues please visit http://ask.fox.com or tweet us @FOXNOW.
• Follow us on Twitter @FOXNOW for the latest episode updates and other FOX NOW news.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.fox.com/policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
What's New in Version 2.8
• New episodes now unlock 8 days* after airing on TV. To watch the latest episode of any show ASAP (the day after airing) just sign in with your TV provider username and password.
• Check out all our new shows coming this September, including SCREAM QUEENS, THE GRINDER, GRANDFATHERED, MINORITY REPORT and ROSEWOOD. They'll stream in the app the day after airing - no TV provider required.
• Fast forwarding through an episode? Now there's preview thumbnails while scrubbing in the video player; making it a lot easier to stop at the right scene!
• Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes under the hood.
*Except SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, which unlocks 30 days after airing.
Still not optimized for iPhone 6/6+
It's been almost a year since the iPhone 6 was released. Apparently Fox hasn't gotten the memo. Until this app is optimized for iPhone 6/6+ it's not worth using. This is inexcusable.
Doesn't work on iPad
Every show has a "load error" problem. It's very buggy and has a lot of issues that need to be resolved!
Great app with lots of good content, but it needs AirPlay with Apple TV functionality.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FOX Broadcasting
- © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.