By FOX Broadcasting Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch full episodes of your favorite FOX shows the day after they air and binge on the full season of select shows – anytime, anywhere with FOX NOW.
SIGN IN with your TV provider username and password to watch all available episodes from the FOX primetime lineup – including ALL episodes of the current season for many shows. If you don't see your provider or you don't have one, don't fret - new episodes unlock 8 days after broadcast on TV.
If you are having trouble using the app, please visit our help pages or contact FOX support at http://ask.fox.com.
WATCH and BINGE our NEW fall shows - no TV provider required - including:
• MINORITY REPORT
• SCREAM QUEENS
• THE GRINDER
Plus, watch episodes from more than 30 primetime FOX shows and specials - including the full current season for many shows:
• AMERICAN IDOL
• ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?
• BOB'S BURGERS
• BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
• FAMILY GUY
• GOLAN THE INSATIABLE
• HELL'S KITCHEN
• HOME FREE
• HOTEL HELL
• THE LAST MAN ON EARTH
• MASTERCHEF JUNIOR
• NEW GIRL
• THE SIMPSONS
• SLEEPY HOLLOW
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
• WAYWARD PINES
• WORLD'S FUNNIEST
• Select FOX Specials
The fine print on episode availability:
• New shows: Immediately watch the latest episodes of our new shows without a TV provider login! Up to 5 episodes at a time of these shows will be unlocked.
• Returning shows: The latest episode of each returning show unlocks 8 days after airing on TV, except for So You Think You Can Dance, which unlocks 30 days after airing.
• Full seasons and TV provider subscriptions: While a show is on the air, we try to make the full current season available to stream throughout the season. If you have a TV provider, you're all good - when we have rights to stream a full current season, you'll get all the episodes. If you don't have a TV provider (or we don't yet support yours), then we generally keep the latest five episodes unlocked for your viewing pleasure.
• Past seasons: We typically don't have the rights to stream past seasons. Check your favorite subscription streaming service or iTunes instead.
More helpful tips:
• Access to the latest full episodes on FOX NOW is part of your TV subscription service. We support many TV providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom, WOW! and many more.
• Set reminders for new episodes on air and in the app - just star your favorites so you never miss an episode.
• Did you know FOX NOW is on your TV? Look for us on many more of your favorite devices including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
• For questions regarding content, signing in with your TV provider or technical issues please visit http://ask.fox.com or tweet us @FOXNOW.
• Follow us on Twitter @FOXNOW for the latest episode updates and other FOX NOW news.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.fox.com/policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
What's New in Version 2.9
You MUST update to continue to receive push notifications / alerts, including reminders, from FOX NOW.
Other new stuff:
• New episodes of returning shows (including EMPIRE) now unlock 8 days after airing on TV. To watch the latest episode of any returning show ASAP (day after airing) sign in with your TV provider.
• Check out all our new shows coming this September - no TV provider required.
• Fixed a bug that prevented users from disabling closed captions on devices updated to iOS 9.
• Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes under the hood.
FOX IS BACK NOW
These last few years have been hard for Fox, with the exception of a few breakout hits. This app is one of them. With its quick upload speed for videos and easy transitioning through out the website, the FoxNow app is perfect for recapping shows that you cannot watch at the time they air. Compared to the other apps on the minds of the ABC app and the CBS, Fox now has taken it's time to make the best app they can in anticipation of the fall season of shows, to open up a new floor of advertising, and to experience shows like the Grinder, Empire, and Scream Queens with new potential audiences. Despite its run time, the best recommended place to use it is near an outlet under the blanket of Wi-Fi connection. Have fun binge watching!
It's great, but.....
Ok, so after looking all over for this certain show, looking at all these pay sites, for this certain show, I didn't think to look for this app. There was no ads for it , nothing, nothing at all. This is an awesome app, but what's the deal here, I can't watch certain shows cause they are locked, why? I can turn on the television, and there is fox right there for free, but if your someone like me, who has a child that cannot watch some of these shows, it is just plain frustrating, what's the point? There needs to be more back episodes and no time limit to watch them, I mean really?! Oh well, it's a good app though.
I dislike auto play.
On some episodes of Brooklyn Nine Nine, the credit rolls in while the episode is almost finished, which is fine, except that the app got confused and made the video smaller to indicate that the next episode will play as soon as the current one is finished. The closed captions is hard to read on that small video , so I tap on it to make it bigger. It didn't. Apparently that feature is unsupported. When the episode is finished, there were only 6 seconds left before the app automatically switch to the next video. I panicked and barely left the video in time, because I don't want to watch the next episode. Binge watching was the number one reason why I left Netflix. I understand that some people like this feature, but at least provide a feature to disable auto play.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FOX Broadcasting
- © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.