By FOX Broadcasting Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch full episodes of your favorite FOX shows the day after they air and binge on the full season of select shows – anytime, anywhere with FOX NOW.
SIGN IN with your TV provider username and password to watch all available episodes from the FOX primetime lineup – including ALL episodes of the current season for many shows. If you don't see your provider or you don't have one, don't fret - new episodes unlock 8 days after broadcast on TV.
If you are having trouble using the app, please visit our help pages or contact FOX support at http://ask.fox.com.
WATCH and BINGE our NEW fall shows - no TV provider required - including:
• MINORITY REPORT
• SCREAM QUEENS
• THE GRINDER
Plus, watch episodes from more than 30 primetime FOX shows and specials - including the full current season for many shows:
• AMERICAN IDOL
• ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?
• BOB'S BURGERS
• BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
• FAMILY GUY
• GOLAN THE INSATIABLE
• HELL'S KITCHEN
• HOME FREE
• HOTEL HELL
• THE LAST MAN ON EARTH
• MASTERCHEF JUNIOR
• NEW GIRL
• THE SIMPSONS
• SLEEPY HOLLOW
• SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
• WAYWARD PINES
• WORLD'S FUNNIEST
• Select FOX Specials
The fine print on episode availability:
• New shows: Immediately watch the latest episodes of our new shows without a TV provider login! Up to 5 episodes at a time of these shows will be unlocked.
• Returning shows: The latest episode of each returning show unlocks 8 days after airing on TV, except for So You Think You Can Dance, which unlocks 30 days after airing.
• Full seasons and TV provider subscriptions: While a show is on the air, we try to make the full current season available to stream throughout the season. If you have a TV provider, you're all good - when we have rights to stream a full current season, you'll get all the episodes. If you don't have a TV provider (or we don't yet support yours), then we generally keep the latest five episodes unlocked for your viewing pleasure.
• Past seasons: We typically don't have the rights to stream past seasons. Check your favorite subscription streaming service or iTunes instead.
More helpful tips:
• Access to the latest full episodes on FOX NOW is part of your TV subscription service. We support many TV providers including Xfinity, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink, Mediacom, WOW! and many more.
• Set reminders for new episodes on air and in the app - just star your favorites so you never miss an episode.
• Did you know FOX NOW is on your TV? Look for us on many more of your favorite devices including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
• For questions regarding content, signing in with your TV provider or technical issues please visit http://ask.fox.com or tweet us @FOXNOW.
• Follow us on Twitter @FOXNOW for the latest episode updates and other FOX NOW news.
We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices, and to opt-out in mobile apps, see http://www.fox.com/policy#ads. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
What's New in Version 2.9
You MUST update to continue to receive push notifications / alerts, including reminders, from FOX NOW.
Other new stuff:
• New episodes of returning shows (including EMPIRE) now unlock 8 days after airing on TV. To watch the latest episode of any returning show ASAP (day after airing) sign in with your TV provider.
• Check out all our new shows coming this September - no TV provider required.
• Fixed a bug that prevented users from disabling closed captions on devices updated to iOS 9.
• Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes under the hood.
I got to say this app is great! I love the show scream queens but it comes on so late I never have time to watch it but with the fix app I know that a new episode will be available the next day! The only thing is that on some tv shows you can't watch all the episode. For example empire, I wanted to start watching it so I looked to fox hoping the first episode would be available but no. It was expired and that sucked.
Really GOOD App!
It never crashed while I was watching a show. It's not perfect though, it crashes whenever I want to change my notification options in settings... Like anything it has a few kinks to work out but in comparison to other streaming apps this I would have to say top 3.
Great app for all the fox shows
Great app nice interface easy to use the availability of the shows is pretty good to my biggest concerns were if ScreamQueens was going to air on the app next day and I was not able to turn off close caption they were both solved in this newest update so great job fox
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FOX Broadcasting
- © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.