All-in Fitness: 1200 Exercises, Workouts, Calorie Counter, BMI calculator by Sport.com
By Plus Sports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 7 million men and women all over the world rely on All-in Fitness to be in perfect shape
Limited time offer $2.99 (50% off the $5.99 retail price)
Now you can track your daily food intake using our local food database in your language.
*** "The gym rats dream. From calorie counting to workout tracking, this one does it all." - 148apps.com
*** "Think of every feature you could possibly want in a fitness app...Yeah, they're all there." - theiphoneappreview.com
*** "Perfect for the gym rat as well as the weekend warrior." - app-score.com
*** "Includes everything you need to help you on your way to achieving your fitness goals." - iphoneapp-reviews.com
Fitness encompasses the totality of bodily wellness!
This app is an all-in-one fitness solution to complement the training of fitness enthusiasts at any level!
• HD-quality audio/visual encyclopedia containing 1200+ fitness and yoga exercises suitable for both men and women and categorized by muscle group and equipment!
• 100 ready-made workouts designed by our fitness experts for different goals!
• Create and save your custom workouts!
FIT N' SHARE SOCIAL NETWORK (!!!NEW!!!):
• Join the rapidly growing social network for all things fitness
• Upload and share your favorite fitness pics
• Like and comment on the photos you like
• Mingle with fitness enthusiasts near you and all over the world
• Browse top rated photos and follow the users you like
• Local food database helps you find all your regional specialties.
• Fitness is the ONLY app on the App Store that features a high-quality built-in calorie counter and nutrition guide with a database of over 300,000 foods and recipes!
• Vitamin calculator advises you about your daily vitamin requirements based on your goals!
• BMI calculator - a quick and easy way to determine if you really need to gain or lose any weight.
• Workout calendar so you stay on target!
• Body Tracker lets you accurately monitor the changes in your body!
• Access FREE professional support directly from the app!
• Automatically share your progress with updates on Facebook!
• Get motivated as friends and family encourage you in your progress!
If you’re serious about your fitness goals, then join millions and go for the all-in-one solution: the Fitness app!
What's New in Version 1.9
Stay warm and work out during the holiday season with the freshly updated All-in Fitness. Update and enjoy the improved main menu, timer, and logging screen. Find your workouts in just three taps - more time to work out (or plan out your New Year resolutions).
We fixed some bugs and crashes, including saving personal data in your profile, and removed forced login.
Enjoying All-in Fitness? Support our app by leaving a review on the App Store.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems
I had no problems with this app until I got a new phone.
I created an account within the app, but when I emailed the company to double-check that all my workout information would be safe when I upgraded my phone, they said all would be lost. I was pretty frustrated with that until I remembered that I can back it all up on iCloud. :)
Trying to use it on my new phone has been a bit of a mess. I logged in just like I was on my old phone, but the app crashes every time I press certain things. It doesn't remember my login information and makes me sign in (and change measurements to lbs and ft/in) every single time I launch the app.
I was so excited when I first found this app bc I thought this is what I'd been looking for for about 5 years. Now I thinking I'll have to keep looking. :( This app is too buggy - not to mention I would love to be able to access my info from the web and I haven't seen any updates since I've used this app that indicates it's moving in that direction. Bummer!
Very disappointed with update
This app was great before the update!! I loved it because it made counting calories so easy! You could look up food from specific restaurants and use a barcode scanner to find your exact packaged food. Now, they've taken those away! This will make counting my calories much more difficult and time-consuming! Please bring them back and I will change my review. For now though, you're only getting one star from this disappointed gal!
This app is mediocre now
Before the iOS 8 update, you were able to share whole workouts over email. Not just an exercise. Whole workouts. I had to email support more than three times until they admitted sharing workouts was removed. The first time, they told me that sharing workouts was never a feature but it was a good suggestion they'd keep in mind for future updates. LOL!
Before the update, were able to freely modify a workout. Now, sometimes you can, sometimes it'll just give you the option to export it as a pdf. I'd email support but why even bother.
Before the update, they didn't spam you with adverts. Now they do.
This company killed their once great app by removing key features. Support is a joke. Don't waste your $$.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 04, 2015
- Version: 1.9
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: NELURRA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- © 2010 - 2014 Sport.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.