Teo Softphone for iPad
By Teo Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Teo Softphone for iPad is a SIP-based VoIP softphone that uses a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G LTE network connection to make and receive calls with the Teo Unified Communications platform.
The Teo Softphone allows you to make and receive high quality voice and HD video calls, Instant Message, set your own presence, and view the presence of other Teo UC System users. You can conference, split or swap multiple voice calls, as well as transfer calls, using the same contacts you already have in your iPad.
In-app purchase option for HD video feature is available. This feature can be purchased within the application under the Premium Features Settings tab to expand and enhance your communications experience.
• Multi-tasking support for background operations (e.g. processing incoming calls) while using other applications
• Call display and voicemail indicators
• Mute and hold functions
• Call history – list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Contact List and Contact Favorites synchronized with iPad contacts
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Custom wallpaper
• Multiple call support: swap between two active calls, merge/split calls, transfer calls
• Call recording
• Call forwarding
• Custom dial plan support
• Standard audio codecs: G.711, G.722, SILK-NB, SILK-HD
• RFC 2833 DTMF dialing
• VPN support
• View and update your Teo UC Presence status to control presence-base call routing
• Monitor the presence status of other Teo UC users in your personal Buddy List
• Your presence status may be viewed by other Teo UC users within your system
Instant Messaging Features
• Send and receive text messages in real-time
• See when your contacts are available
• Send SMS and multi-party SMS messages to PSTN numbers
• Network Traversal: application managed, server managed or user specified; Global IP Support; STUN & ICE
• Media Efficiency and Quality: Noise Reduction, Echo Cancellation, and VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
• QoS (Quality of Service): ToS Marking and DSCP (Differentiated Services Code Point)
• Security and Encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups
• Call quality statistics
Optional HD Video Features (Available on iPad 2+)
• Uses the forward or rear-facing camera on your iPad to make high-definition video calls
• Picture-in-picture view lets you see how you look to the person you’re calling
• H.264 and VP8 codec support
• Support for two bandwidth/quality settings: Lower (QCIF – 176 pixels by 144 lines) and Higher (CIF – 352 pixels x 288 lines)
The following optional accessories are supported:
• Headset with microphone (including Bluetooth): Uses the ear-piece and microphone on the headset.
• Headphones (no microphone): Uses the ear-piece on the headphone and the built-in microphone on the iPad.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Teo Softphone for iPad is a standalone softphone application and is not a VoIP service. A Teo Unified Communications system is required to make calls. Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees or other charges in connection with VoIP. You must learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. Teo will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over 3G or 4G carrier networks.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.12432
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 16, 2013
- Version: 126.96.36.19932
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Teo Technologies, Inc.
- © 2012 Teo Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Video Calling$6.99