By Maryna Kolokolkina
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SAVE 20% FOR A LIMITED TIME!
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
• Praised by pros and trainers as the most powerful, flexible and professional workout tracker for iOS.
• Very useful to beginners. GymGoal will organize your workouts and help you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss.
GymGoal may be more complex than some other workout apps, but that's because it's so powerful and flexible. Explore the features, and soon you will realize that learning GymGoal is an investment well worth the effort!
• 280 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 52 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength and cardio workouts. Supersets and drop-sets are supported. Selectable parameters for logging and tracking. Log a routine or any exercise. Edit/move/duplicate/delete your log records.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry. It also has timers, shows the history, and even lets you enter a new custom exercise with pictures in the middle of your workout.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• GymGoal automatically calculates 1RM from your log, but you can also track your actual 1RM for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect. Professional volume load and training intensities tracking. Many other professional features.
• Weekly or rotating workout scheduling.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, Body Fat Percentage, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing.
• You can compare your results to other GymGoal users.
• 3 user accounts and an option to have 30 accounts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers.
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It will not disappear like some other workout apps.
••••• TRY GYMGOAL RISK-FREE! •••••
You can try GymGoal before you buy. The free app has all features of the full version, except it is not optimized for iPad, and it does not support the longer screen of iPhone 5. The free version has ads.
What's New in Version 6.8.5
- A weekly schedule may contain several weeks with different workouts.
- Bug fixes.
Gym Buddy led me here.
As a faithful Gym Buddy user for years, the lack of updates sent me searching for a replacement.
About $10 later after messing with various apps I decided GG2 is as close as it gets to my comfort zone.
At 1st it was tough to learn the layout, I was just used to GB. If you like to plan workouts, GG2 is a very powerful tool.
The syncing feature is becoming my favorite part.
After a workout, later in the day I tend to reflect on it. As I think of ways to improve or change my plan, I simply make the changes in the app on my phone. When I get home it is just a matter of syncing my iPad, bam instant update.
Add custom exercises, create workouts with options for weight, reps & rests. Access to your music library, great body tracking & clean layout.
Database update keeps your phone,pod,pad all on the same page.
No screen rotation, I'd like an option to lock screen OR take it to profile layout.
Timer alarm, I'd love an option to customize the sound, using microphone?
Excellent workout friend!
I have used GymGoal1 for several years. Just upgraded to GymGoal2. I am not a gym rat but I use this faithfully 3-4 times/week and it's excellent. I've added some routines, modified existing ones. It takes a bit of time to learn it but so does anything else worthwhile. You can keep it very simple or you can get very complex. I've tried a few others in the past but you couldn't mold their apps to the way you work out - this is what sets this app apart from the others in my opinion. Buy it - you won't be disappointed!
Simply the best app for weightlifting
I've been using this app (and it's predecessor) to log my workouts for a few years now. It's hands down the best and most flexible app out there. I've downloaded everything available and can't find anything as thorough, customizable, and reliable. It's a bit overwhelming at first but play around with it and you'll figure it out easily. Could use a fresh coat of paint but remains one of my most used apps.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 28, 2013
- Version: 6.8.5
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Maryna Kolokolkina
- © 2008-2013 SmalTek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro features$5.99