By Maryna Kolokolkina
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• SAVE $2 for a limited time! •
Praised by pros and trainers as the most capable and flexible workout planner and tracker.
• The only app that can handle any routine and workout.
• Organizes your workouts and helps you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss. It will empower you with knowledge and revolutionize your workouts.
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
FEATURES (Everything is included into the base price. The Pro addition is explained at the end).
• 280 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 54 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength and cardio workouts, circuit training, Tabata or any other workout type. Supports supersets, several workout sessions a day, freeform notes and much more. Workout history is fully editable.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry. It is extremely feature-rich. You can copy data from the history, add new exercises, images and videos, start timers - all within this screen.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• GymGoal calculates your One Rep Max for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect.
• Weekly and rotating schedules support up to 4 workout sessions a day.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• The best in class Body Fat tracking module includes a calculator, several skinfolds (calipers) methods, direct entry. Tracks every method and individual skin folds, explains results.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Apple Watch support.
• Automatic two-way syncing of BMI, BMR, Body Fat, weight and height with Apple Health. Export of burned calories to Apple Health.
• Two-way syncing with RunKeeper - both cardio and strength workouts.
• Heart rate tracking with any Bluetooth 4 device.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing. Workout logs can be opened in Excel.
• You can compare your results to other GymGoal users.
• 3 user accounts.
The Pro addition enables the following features:
• 50 user accounts.
• Professional volume load and training intensities tracking.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers, and even in schools.
• Many people have 6 years of detailed workout history in GymGoal. Years of history do not slow GymGoal down.
• Updates will not lose your routines, schedule or workout history. Even if your iPhone breaks, you will be able to restore your data from the server backup.
What's New in Version 8.1.3
- Bug fix: crash when showing some graphs.
- Improvements: horizontal orientation support on iPhone for notes, general timers precise up to a second.
Powerful weight training tracking
I'm one of those guys who used to carry around a diary when I lifted weights. But I knew there had to be another way.
The problem is, most fitness apps are tailored toward cardio, not weights. However, Gym Goal was what I was looking for.
I've been using it for a few years now, and this is a very powerful app that takes some time to learn. But once you do, you can ditch your old paper and pen diary.
If you're a seriously lifter, or a personal trainer (the in-app purchase unlocks tracking multiple users) this is the app for you.
For me - The perfect app to help me achieve my best at the gym
I highly recommend this app as a way to create useful workouts, track progress across time and learn new exercises to keep your muscles guessing!
Serious Lifters Only
Perfect app for serious training, been using it for over 3 years with zero complaints. Gets better with every update
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 8.1.3
- Size: 56.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Maryna Kolokolkina
- © 2008-2015 SmalTek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro features$5.99