By Maryna Kolokolkina
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Praised by pros and trainers as the most capable and flexible workout planner and tracker.
• The only app that can handle any routine and workout.
• Organizes your workouts and helps you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss. It will empower you with knowledge and revolutionize your workouts.
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
FEATURES (Everything is included into the base price. The Pro addition is explained at the end).
• 280 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 52 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength and cardio workouts, circuit training, Tabata or any other workout type. Supports supersets, several workout sessions a day, freeform notes and much more. Workout history is fully editable.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry. It is extremely feature-rich. You can copy data from the history, add new exercises, images and videos, start timers - all within this screen.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• GymGoal calculates your One Rep Max for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect.
• Weekly and rotating schedules support up to 4 workout sessions a day.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, Body Fat Percentage, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Automatic two-way syncing of BMI, BMR, Body Fat, weight and height with Apple Health. Export of burned calories to Apple Health.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing. Workout logs can be opened in Excel.
• You can compare your results to other GymGoal users.
• 3 user accounts.
The Pro addition enables the following features:
• 50 user accounts.
• Professional volume load and training intensities tracking.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers, and even in schools.
• Many people have 6 years of detailed workout history in GymGoal. Years of history do not slow GymGoal down.
• Updates will not lose your routines, schedule or workout history. Even if your iPhone breaks, you will be able to restore your data from the server backup.
What's New in Version 7.5.8
Syncing with Apple Health app (iOS 8).
With your permission GymGoal automatically syncs the last 30 days of the following data:
- BMI (calculators)
- BMR (calculators)
- Body Fat Percent (calculators)
- Height (measurements)
- Weight (measurements)
- Active Burned Calories (workout log, only export)
When you enter this data in GymGoal, it also appears in Health. If any app or device sends this data to Health, it also appears in GymGoal's history tables and graphs. GymGoal syncs only your file #1. Burned calories are entered in GymGoal when logging cardio workouts. GymGoal does not read calories from Health.
- Refined the look of the schedule on the home page.
- Returned the 3 timers that can be opened on any page by tapping the page title.
- Bug fixes.
• In the next free update (coming soon!)
- An advanced tool for designing high-quality split-routines. It shows worked muscles for each split day and for the whole routine.
- Integration with RunKeeper.
- Skinfolds (calipers) body fat calculation method.
- New features for the 3 general purpose timers:
- repeat n times,
- skip the rest of the lap/circle.
- Additions to Apple Health integration.
• Thanks for your feedback! With your invaluable help GymGoal becomes even better!
My new go to
Fixes: Make it so a you can say that a certain exercise be "hold for blank" in the blank where you log you put a time which would be how long you held the weight for. Also please make so we can move the graphs in a way to see our future progress we have to make to finish a goal, etc.
Review: Great app, i found this app after i finally gave in that gym buddy wont be fixed. As far as how much does it do, well it gets thing done simple and straight to the point. You can make sets warm ups, sets to fail and even say the set was a drop set(only app i found that does this) its perfect for those just wanting to lift and bodybuilders to keep track. If your a powerlifter like me its a simple tool to keep track of the big 3 and even can tell you the % you want of your 1 rep max when your working out which is also a first. Great thought out app that is the best out there.
Fantastic, so versatile
I've been looking a good while to find an app that could track workouts the way I do them. Most are too limited, you can only customize certain aspects. With this app I was able to create the workouts exactly as I needed them, and it has all the features you could ever ask for. The amount of customization can be intimidating, but if you're looking for an app that can handle whatever you throw at it, this one is it. Highly recommended.
Simply the best app for weightlifting
I've been using this app (and it's predecessor) to log my workouts for a few years now. It's hands down the best and most flexible app out there. I've downloaded everything available and can't find anything as thorough, customizable, and reliable. It's a bit overwhelming at first but play around with it and you'll figure it out easily. Could use a fresh coat of paint but remains one of my most used apps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 7.5.8
- Size: 53.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Maryna Kolokolkina
- © 2008-2014 SmalTek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro features$5.99