By Maryna Kolokolkina
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
• Praised by pros and trainers as the most powerful, flexible and professional workout tracker for iOS.
• Very useful to beginners. GymGoal will organize your workouts and help you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss.
GymGoal may be more complex than some other workout apps, but that's because it's so powerful and flexible. Explore the features, and soon you will realize that learning GymGoal is an investment well worth the effort!
• 280 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 52 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength and cardio workouts. Supersets and drop-sets are supported. Selectable parameters for logging and tracking. Log a routine or any exercise. Edit/move/duplicate/delete your log records.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry. It also has timers, shows the history, and even lets you enter a new custom exercise with pictures in the middle of your workout.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• GymGoal automatically calculates 1RM from your log, but you can also track your actual 1RM for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect. Professional volume load and training intensities tracking. Many other professional features.
• Weekly or rotating workout scheduling.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, Body Fat Percentage, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing.
• You can compare your results to other GymGoal users.
• 3 user accounts and an option to have 30 accounts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers.
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It will not disappear like some other workout apps.
••••• TRY GYMGOAL RISK-FREE! •••••
You can try GymGoal before you buy. The free app has all features of the full version, except it is not optimized for iPad, and it does not support the longer screen of iPhone 5. The free version has ads.
What's New in Version 6.8.5
- A weekly schedule may contain several weeks with different workouts.
- Bug fixes.
Track your weight workouts and your body sculpting in details you can set up for yourself
Not working on iPad
Works smoothly on my iPhone, but won't work on my iPad. Same iOS version, 7.0.3 only the tutorials will work on the iPad.
IPhone Personal Trainer
It can be a bit clunky until you get used to it. Then you will know how to use every piece of equipment in the gym and it will put together a routine that is super effective, teaching you how to do it yourself all the while.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 28, 2013
- Version: 6.8.5
- Size: 50.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Maryna Kolokolkina
- © 2008-2013 SmalTek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro features$5.99