100+ Pushups - Getting in Shape in Six Weeks
By Weedo Technology Co., Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free for a limited time, download now!
Featured by The Telegraph.
Check what a praise the newspaper made via the following link:
--A professional plan with motivational medals, just one click to own a personal trainer!
Want to be stronger and tone chest, arm and shoulder muscles, but don't know any good workouts? Own 100+ Pushups to have a perfect upper body in 6 weeks.
All you need to do is:
--About 15 minutes a day
-- 3 times a week
-- Exercise 6 weeks
This workout is built by professionals, and it is the ultimate pushups app. The plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise. It always keeps you motivated and makes you succeed. Go ready to live your dream now!
Our key features:
-- Make a simple and effective plan automatically according to your test
-- Three different difficulty program for you
-- Achievements for your workout
-- Audio Coach helps you to do puhsups
-- Reminder for next workout
-- Share your workouts and achievements with your friends on Twitter and facebook
-- Cool and Simple with streamlined interfaces
We will continuously support and update our app to make it ever better. And we hope our app can really help you and others around you.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact with us : email@example.com. Your rating will encourage us to improve our Apps and service constantly.
What's New in Version 1.5
2、fixed some crash bugs.
Good app but...
I do like this app a lot. It definitely goes up to fast. Early workouts are too easy and getting past workout 7 in commissioned officers is quiet a challenge. That workout ramps it up to 99 of which I'm stuck at 92. Guess ill keep repeating it. You won't get people to pay for upper levels if they cannot get there! One thing that could use a fix is the voice needs to be much louder. Putting in what you got up to would be nice so you stay on same workout until you can complete it.
I like it, use it, could improve it!
1) if I quit in the middle of a workout, the program should still record, in the monthly progress view, the number of completed push-ups. Otherwise it seems like i did not even attempt it when in fact I might have complete 4/5 sets.
2) the only difference between enlisted, commissioned and warrant officer levels is the early workouts. The higher levels are just about equally as difficult across the three categories. Therefore it makes no sense paying for in-app upgrades separately for each category. Upgrading just the commissioned officers category is all that is needed to get the full workout.
3) it would be great if the app would count down seconds remaining between sets even when the app was in the background.
Number 1 is by far the main complaint.
Great app, if you only want to do pushups.
This app is really good for doing pushups - it gives you a good plan and everything, as well as keeps you on task. However, I wish that these fitness companies wouldn't charge $2 for every app and instead would integrate them all into one app with a daily workout program for all areas to work. Just a thought. :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 16, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Weedo Technology Co., Limited
- © 2012 Weedo Tech. Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 18 Pushups Workouts $2.99
- 6 Difficult Workouts$1.99
- 6 Simple Workouts$1.99
- 6 Middle Workouts$1.99