By WunWun Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wunwun is the everything delivery app.
A bite to eat from your favorite restaurant? Groceries from Whole Foods? Toilet paper? A new MacBook Pro? Wunwun will bring it straight to your door.
- Place an order from a store or restaurant, and we'll deliver it in an hour or less.
- Securely add a credit card to your account. Never worry about digging through your couch cushions for change when you hear the doorbell.
- Sit back and relax while one of our helpers takes care of your order. We'll send you updates along the way and email you a receipt once your delivery is complete.
Wunwun is currently available in New York City and San Francisco, but we're expanding every day. Sign up and we'll let you know when Wunwun arrives in your city.
What's New in Version 2.2.4
- Clearer view on the credits screen.
- Bugfixes and optimizations.
Not so convenient anymore
"Really.. I can't imagine living without this app in NYC now...."
This was what I wrote the first time I rated this app, which was almost a year ago. At that time I use wunwun almost everyday. Now that with all the American Express restrictions, (they only pick up at places accepting Amex Card) WunWun becomes very unhelpful. It is Manhattan, too many places don't accept credit card let alone Amex. The reward system is a plus, but the new price is very expensive. They also don't deliver within one hour like they used to; that's when you don't get the "we are overbooked, try again later" message.
Not sure what I expected but it seemed weird at first to ask for ANYTHING. We were craving Taco Bell and decided to try the app out since we were tired. The service is AWESOME! Everyone I texted with was super nice and responsive and our helper was enthusiastic and attentive. I got a busy message at first but I just tried again a couple minutes later and got through.
Love this app!!!
Can't fulfill requests
Horrible experience that just says that they can't fulfill my request and asks me to try again. But they don't save my order so I need to enter everything again to "try again". And they give me no info on when the service might be available. Should I just try again every five minutes until I get someone?