iAchievement - Gamify Your Life
By Jitkem Tienngam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yeah, like in games, turn your life goals into Achievements!
iAchievement let you manage and track progress of your goals in a simple and inspired way.
- Game Achievement style entry
- Progress tracking
- Fully customizable entry information
- Customizable categories with 25 icons available
- Achievement Trends: Visualize your progress in a chart
- Adjust goal's difficulty, harder goal will display at the bottom.
- 6 Different color themes
- Facebook Connect: Show your goals and achievements with your friends
- Supported iPhone 5 and the new iPod Touch 4 inches screen
What's New in Version 1.3
In response to many requests, whole new set of icons! 25 totally new icons!
New feature: Goal's Difficulty, allow you to arrange and sort goals by its difficulty.
Looks nice and clean but limited as far as options for goals. Can't set to complete something so many times a month/week/year, just complete this many in general. Can't write notes when checking something off. No reminders. Just very limited compared to other goal achievement apps
Great application of habit psychology
I was able to quickly enter in my goals to track and reinforce new positive behaviors and recognize my resistance or replacement of bad behavior. Definitely recommending.
Work in Progress
iAchievement needs notes, a timer, and even more icons. Themes should apply the full screen not just the menu. Add Game Center Achievements for more gamification.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jitkem Tienngam
- © Developed and Designed by Jitkem T.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.