iAchievement - Gamify Your Life
By Jitkem Tienngam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Yeah, like in games, turn your life goals into Achievements!
iAchievement let you manage and track progress of your goals in a simple and inspired way.
- Game Achievement style entry
- Progress tracking
- Fully customizable entry information
- Customizable categories with 10 icons available
- Achievement Trends: Visualize your progress in a chart
- 6 Different color themes
- Facebook Connect: Show your goals and achievements with your friends
- Supported iPhone 5 and the new iPod Touch 4 inches screen
What's New in Version 1.22
Fixed issue when create goal with 0 target rep.
It's a great way to stay motivated and pick up on new habits or maintain the ones you already have. It'd be even cooler if there was a point system but it's still solid.
Fine, but with bugs
I love the app, but it has bugs. When I try to delete a task, it’ll keep reappearing. Reinstalling the app seems to work for now.
Another thing is, I hope there’ll be iOS 7 themes in the future. I’d love to see a light background with pastel or bold colors as accents.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 1.22
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jitkem Tienngam
- © ZAQQLE all rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.