"The standard for clinical calculations and analytics in Medicine™".
MediCalc® is the best and most innovative Clinical Decision Support tool in the world, now featuring the mCalx™: a game-changer, patent-pending, Master Medical Calculator, for custom, disease- & patient-specific computations. You add equations & scores ad lib to the same panel!. The calx are "linked" to the "dynamic tables" for visually efficient "point of care knowledge & info". MediCalc® is now Integrated with iDox® and ready for your HOSPITAL EHR/EMR.
Join our more than half a million users worldwide!
MediCalc® leapfrogs the competition with the most advanced and comprehensive "Medical Calculator System™", performing automatic and integrated computation of more than 500 clinical Formulas, Equations & Scores "commonly used" in medical practice. In addition we don't do Advertising!
MediCalc® facilitates the organization and processing of Patient's data.
It is a physician-friendly™ app, intuitive and very easy to use.
Available ONLINE (free access & Print options).
+Unique Clinical decision, reference and productivity tool.
+Trusted resource with proven and reliable data processing.
+For physicians, residents, med students, PAs and NPs...
+Developed by Board-certified physicians in the US.
+Evidence-based and Validated Selection
+Highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested (since 1996).
The MediCalc® FEATURES:
* Master Calx: Customizable Calculator Panel
* dynamic tables, synchronized with calculators
* arithmetical processing
* automatic unit conversion
* MultiCalx™ Panels
* multiple-unit entries
* color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
* normal values (range-checks & limits)
* intuitive user interface
* easy navigation and info access
* Search bar with filters
* smart decimal rounding
* Système International notation
* tables of parameters
* mobile & online (free access)
* fully referenced
* highly organized and standardized
mCalx™ Master calculator (customizable)
SOFA, qSOFA, LODS, SEPSIS PRO, NEWS, NEWS2
CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc, HAS-BLED
PORT Score, CURB-65, SMART-COP, COPD Calx
Wells Score for PE, DVT, Geneva Score, PESI Score, PE Calx
SF Syncope Rule, ESCAPE Risk
MAGGIC, GRACE, A FIB master, MESA-CAC
BODE Index, MMRC Dyspnea SSA-a Gradient Master
Coronary Heart Disease (10y Risk), ASCVD Risk
Metabolic Syndrome (Met Sx)
NCEP Major Risk factors
Renal Failure Diff. Diagnosis Master
Anion Gap Master
Body Metrics Master
BP Mstr, Cardiac Output Mstr, VR Mstr
Nitrogen & Nutrition Master
Glomerular Filtration Rate (Cockcroft + reverse)
Glomerular Filtration Rate (MDRD-4, MDRD-6, CKD-EPI cr & cis)
Chronic Kidney Disease Classification
Anion Gap, Delta Delta, HCO3 Def
Fractional Excretion of Na+, Urea, K+, Mg, HCO3, PO4
TransTubular Potassium Gradient
Henderson - Hasselbalch Equation
Metabolic Acidosis "Winter's formula"
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Ejection Fraction (EF)
Target Heart Rate (HR_t)
Stroke Volume (SV)
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
Q-T interval correction (Q-T_c)
A-a Gradient (PA-aO2)
Barometric Pressure (PB)
arterial Oxygen Content (CaO2)
Oxygen Delivery (DO2)
Vital Capacity (VC )
Bohr equation (Bohr)
Body Mass Index (BMI) & IBW
Waist to Hip Ratio (WHR)
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Nitrogen Balance (NB)
Body Fat Percentage (BF%)
Calcium Correction (Ca++_c)
Glucose (estimated average)
Serum:Ascites Albumin Ratio (SAAG) (DiscFx)
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
NIH SS, ABCD2
Conversion (temp, mass, length)
and many more...
Introducing the mCalx™: the unique and most innovative custom Master Medical Calculator for patient-specific computations. (You add equations & scores ad lib to the same panel!).
mCalx™: 1 panel, 100+ equations/scores, TRILLIONS of combinations.
The calx are "linked" to the "dynamic tables" for visually efficient "point of care decision support".
MediCalc® is now Integrated with iDox® and ready for your Hospital EHR/EMR.
Improved usability of the mCalx and added MESA Score, MESA-CAC, NEWS & NEWS2 Scores!
Ratings and Reviews
I work in the ICu and was able to find EVERYTHING I needed especially In relation to sepsis, pancreatitis and other SICU related topics... medical calculators for flo track and fluid resuscitation were very helpful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND for the acute care provider
Like this application
This is a great app for pt care, it includes all the important Medical Calculators and info, very easy to use, saves time... It was worth the download... Highly recommend.
Accurate representations of BPHP and other symptoms.
- ScyMed, Inc
- 51.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 1999-2018 ScyMed Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.