By Ricardo Castellanos Herreros
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MyPasswords is a password, account and identity manager.
MyPasswords will securely store your important information. There's no need to remember the username, password, or even the website address.
• Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again.
• Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers.
• Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins.
• Synchronize multiple devices using Dropbox service, Google drive, Box or Gmail.
• All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iOS libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors.
• Data Backup & Restore option available.
• Languages: english, spanish, japanese, french, german, italian, portuguese, chinese
Make my life easier, secure and organised
Absolutely a MUST have application!
This application helps me a lot and makes my life much easier. I used to forget my passwords every often as I try to make difficult passwords for each site, so I can be more secure. However, having all these passwords and remember it is impossible. But now I finally get this application to store all my passwords, credit cards and data very securely and I will never worry about losing or remembering my passwords again.
Definitely worth ever penne I spent!
I had too many sticky notes fluttering around in my home office with usernames and passwords. This application has helped me remove the clutter and provided a repository to safely keep track of my passwords. Also it doesn't take a lot of space. I highly recommend this app.
App does not open I want a refund!!!! Keeps asking for password before i set one. WANT A REFUND
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Nov 14, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ricardo Castellanos Herreros
- © Ricardo Castellanos
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.