Vegetable Tree - Gardening Guide
By Mohammad Azam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** The No 1 Vegetable Gardening App on the App Store***
** FEATURED ON THE Let Your Garden Grow SECTION UNDER LifeStyle Category on the App Store******
Vegetable gardening is a wonderful hobby which is practiced by millions of people everyday. Gardening in general is a great stress reliever. Vegetable Tree is designed for gardening enthusiast in mind. The application design reflects the calm nature of the vegetable gardening. Each vegetable image is hand selected among thousands of images to capture the essence of gardening. Apart from covering the basics of sowing, growing and harvesting of each vegetable, the Vegetable Tree application also provides information about vital characteristics of each vegetable including seed depth, germination soil temperature, phRange, indoor and outdoor requirements and much much more.
- Browse through a list of constantly growing vegetable catalog
- An original and one of a kind feature called "Plant Now" which will recommend plants to the users based on their location and season.
- Remotely updatable vegetable catalog
- Learn the tips/tricks of growing vegetables
- Add vegetables to your personal garden
- Change planting dates through an interactive calendar when you press on the planted date
- Track progress using text and picture notes
- Share your notes on Facebook and Twitter by pressing and holding on any note
- Built in email support
- Filter vegetables by seasons
- Easily delete vegetables from your garden by swiping right to left on the vegetable
- Days to harvest. Now you can see when your vegetable will be ready for harvesting. It also indicates whether the vegetable is overdue or not. You can also change the days to harvest and the harvest date will change automatically.
- Companion planting information
- Bugs related to vegetables
We are very proud of our Vegetable Tree app and we hope you will use it to plant your next vegetable garden.
- Icons by http://www.glyphish.com/
What's New in Version 4.0
- Filtering vegetables by seasons
- Sorting vegetables by harvest time, alphabetical etc
- Archiving vegetables
- Sharing notes on Facebook and Twitter
- New color scheme
If you have a minute to rate and review Vegetable Tree - Gardening Guide I'd really appreciate it. The support you have shown to this app so far has help it reach a broader audience and has had a genuine impact on people's lifestyles and health.
Best Vegetable Gardening App!!
This is an absolute gorgeous app! The developer has really put heart and soul into making this app! The new features for filtering and sorting are extremely handy, specially when you want to sort the vegetables by seasons. The plant now feature will tell you what you can plant right now!
I ca also track my vegetables by writing notes and taking their pictures. Also great is sharing those pictures and notes on Facebook and Twitter.
I really love this app! It makes gardening very easy! Now my request to the developer is to make a flower app :)
The best app on Vegetable Gardening!!
I'm highly impressed with this app as it very much serves my gardening skill set! I love how simple yet sleek the design is and how easy it is to maneuver around. I also like that I'm able to easily choose my vegetable, put it in my virtual garden and attach a note with a picture of my growing process. The coolest part is that I can share my notes and show off my gardening with friends and family on twitter and Facebook! Truly a must have for people with green fingers!
This is easy to use which is the first criteria I look at. Many apps are not and I don't have time to call tech support. It is fairly comprehensive and he updates it as users point out other vegetables.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 07, 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mohammad Azam
- © AzamSharp Consulting LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.