By Digital Publications SA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tom Cottrell’s Swimmer’s Guide 2013/2014 is the definitive guide to open water swimming in South Africa. The guide covers all open water swimming events for the 2013/2014 season. This comprehensive volume gives users up-to-date calendar, time and venue details together with entry particulars, a map giving directions to the venue, water quality and essential information about the race. It keeps you informed of changes in important information and is the only inclusive open water calendar in South Africa.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Enhanced performance and functionality including:
- Geolocation and mapping of all swimming events
- Improved search functionality (search by name, province and location)
- New, improved layout
- Support for additional platforms
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 18, 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Digital Publications SA
- © Guide Book Publications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.