By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Develop skills and keep your new year's resolutions by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pick habit colors
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
- Supports larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple Watch app and Today widget let you track your habits for the day without launching the main app
- Apple Watch complication shows your progress for the day
Advanced features (in app purchase)
- Record the reasons you broke your chains
- Chain statistics
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
This fixes a startup crash many users were experiencing.
New in 2.1.0
Track your habits more quickly and easily than ever with Apple Watch app, complication and a new Today widget.
This release also fixes a couple of relatively serious bugs so your experience should be smoother in general.
Super easy Layout, easily customizable. Really excited about it 👽 negative your wish improvements do wish I had ability to track over achievements but not make them a negative when not achieved, that's something I would pay for. As a side note I did laugh when the app offered the extended Versions bonus of being able to give yourself and excuse. Not really important to me. 😊 but all said i like this app lot.
Good App that I Use daily
I like the features this App has: color coding, being able to pause and/or delete a habit, being able to go back if one failed to record and being able to note why one skipped. Would love to be able to make notes on habits. ie my habit is to walk 10,000 steps a day. Sometimes I go over that amount. It would be great to be able to note the exact number of steps I walked per day.
And it would be great to be able to note a time stamp.
great if it was updated
I really liked this app for the watch complication. It hasn't been updated for couple years. The watch app works fine but opening the actual app takes me about 3 tries of crashing. There's a weird thing when logging streaks, I haven't figured out how to get them to all connect- touching a day does different things with no consistency. Wish it was updated.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 18, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 41.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Michael Forrest, Ulrich Atz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Statistics Unlock$1.99