By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Develop skills by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pick habit colors
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
- iCloud sync between devices
- Supports larger displays of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Advanced features (in app purchase)
- Record the reasons you broke your chains
- Chain statistics
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Fixes a serious bug where iCloud users' data went missing.
Been using it for a few weeks to help remind me to take my supplements, drink more water, read my Bible, etc. Set up is super easy unlike some apps I've tried in the past. The alerts and push notifications are awesome and have made the difference!
Erased a whole year
Wow. I can not tell you how angry I am right now. I updated my app last night and now A WHOLE YEAR of recording my habits is gone. I feel like crying. This app was great - I obviously used it every day for more than a year, but I am so upset that the proof of reaching my goals that I worked so hard to get to, something I was really proud of achieving and working towards is GONE. To the makers of this app I say FU.
Deleted my data AGAIN after a year and a half of chains
This is the second time this app has deleted my data!!!
I have over a year and a half of chains going. Now its reverted to a state of about a year ago. I use this to keep track of my progress and have a record of how many days my chains are. Now its all gone again.
I'm going to use another app now. This is simply unacceptable! And nobody seems to know why.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Michael Forrest, Ulrich Atz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Statistics Unlock$1.99