By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Develop skills by doing a little every day. Get into the habit and don't break the chain! This app is based on Jerry Seinfeld's advice and makes it easy to keep track of your daily habits, with reminders so you never forget what you have to do.
- Multiple habit chains
- Set a 'time to do' reminder and a daily deadline for each habit
- See all your habits in a checklist
- At-a-glance view of current and longest chain lengths
- Overdue tasks marked in red
- Calendar view for editing your chains
- Pause and resume habits without losing your old chains
Keep your habits small so you'll never break the chain. For example:
- Write 500 words every day
- Practice the piano for 15 minutes every day
- Do 20 press-ups each morning
- Meditate for 10 minutes every day
Pick something you want to be great at and do a little every day.
This is an Open Source app written in RubyMotion. You can get the source code on GitHub at http://github.com/goodtohear/habits
What's New in Version 1.1.4
- Habits carried over from yesterday are more clearly displayed
- Reminder time format respects system preferences
- You can now your data as JSON
- State restoration is used so you won't see the launch screen so much, just your tasks
Very nice on most of the features but need to fine-tine some topics like color understanding and standardization (look randomly like a circus), doesn't hv the ability to hv habits with no specific day and being track the same way, none statistics. You can go and take some good things from CLEAR AND FULL, to keep improving .... But definitely you are in a good path.
I love this app and have a challenge going w friends around it! We each took 8 habits and are playing for a prize at the end of 28 days! The person w the most points wins.
I'm someone who procrastinates and this app helps kick that bad habit and promotes new, better habits.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Michael Forrest, Ulrich Atz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.