Timeline - Calendar
By Niklas Ungman
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"The app is professionally designed and is easy to use. It deserves a 5-point rating." - user review
"Instructions aren't really necessary for this one because its easy to use and fun to explore." - AppGratis
"The display does really allow you to pinch zoom in and out. You can actually do the zooming by just one finger […]; very cool" - user review
"There is not much to say about Timeline, since it is a simple application that does what it is made to do, and with very little effort, but that is why I like it so much!" - macmaniapodcast.com
Scroll and zoom through your events with style. Timeline Calendar presents your built-in calendar as a timeline in a visual and intuitive way. Zoom in - see the details. Zoom out - get the big picture.
- Presents calendars as a linear timeline to visually indicate when events start and end.
- Works with built-in calendars and events (iCloud).
- Support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5.
- Retina support. (looks really great!)
- Zoom and pinch to quickly go between reviewing the next upcoming hours and the whole year at-a-glance.
- Swipe to scroll back and forth in time.
- Tap and drag to move events forward or backward in time.
- Tap and drag to edit start and end times.
- Tap the toolbar to scroll back to "now".
If you have questions or need support please feel free to contact me by email: email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.1.6
- Added support for iPhone 6 Plus.
Timeline – Calendar is a Winner
Downloaded this app on my iPad, synched with iCal and... That's it. Done.
T-C had a very easy interface to understand that allows one finger dynamic rescaling of the granularity of your calendar's information. I use multiple calendars – one for work, a personal info, one for school, an art gallery cal (set to 'all day') that indicates show duration, etc.
The various calendars array vertically on the left side (y-axis) with the time indicated on the X axis. Of course, the app arrays in landscape or portrait mode. You really can tell how busy you have been. Or what you're not getting done... You can make entries in T–C and, predictably, they show up in the iCal.
Brilliant. Simple. Even has a 'today' indicator. (Tap the white arrow for that.)
Does exactly what it says
It helped me get my calendar to a view that made it easier to see my editorial plan.
My only request is to have the option to scroll vertically as well as horizontally.
I am happy though.
Great user experience
Easy and informative layout.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 28, 2014
- Version: 1.1.6
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Niklas Ungman
- © 2012–2014 Felix Ungman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.