Model Car Racing
By Robert Schleicher
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A magazine covering all aspects of the growing hobby of Model Car Racing...produced by recognized experts and industry insiders.
The cars you see on the pages of Model Car Racing magazine are as realistic as die-cast cars, but these cars you can actually race! Knowing that, why would you want to buy a model car that did not run?
A large percentage of those who race full-size cars or motorcycles also race model cars. These 1/32 scale cars are about the size of a smart phone. Racing 1/32 scale cars on a tabletop track (that you can assemble in your home) is as close as you can get to recreating the thrills of full-size car racing without the life--threatening possibility.
Model Car Racing magazine focuses on replicas of real racing cars with ongoing series of articles:
•History and provenance of the newest model race cars,
•Full race track performance tests of new cars,
•How to tune and improve the cars’ handing and speed
•How to build replicas of cars you cannot buy ready to run.
•Ways to make each car equal to others in its class
•Race track plans you can assemble from sectional track on tabletops as small as 4 x 8 feet and as large as 10 x 20-feet
The purpose of Model Car Racing magazine is defined by the subtitle that appears on the contents page: "Ready-To-Run Cars You Can Race At Home," but those terms need some clarifying. There are several other forms of electric model car racing, including radio-controlled racing, racing battery-powered cars in trough-shaped "lanes" or tracks, and racing 1/24 scale slot cars on commercial tracks--you'll find nothing about those hobbies in these pages.
The majority of the articles in this magazine focus on 1/32 scale, but there are also articles on HO cars and tracks and an occasional article about realistic 1/24 scale model racing cars.
Free sample issues (about 24 of the total 60-page content) are available at www.modelcarracingmag.com.
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s):
-8 Issues (1 Year) at £13.99 / $19.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's New in Version 4.0
Stability improvements .
Minor bug fixes .
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 24, 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 70.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Japanese, Russian
- Seller: Robert Schleicher
- © Mighton Products Ltd & PixelMags, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Model Car Racing$29.99
- Model Car Racing 65 of Model Car Racing$3.99
- Model Car Racing 66 of Model Car Racing$3.99
- Model Car Racing 90 of Model Car Racing$4.99
- Model Car Racing 67 of Model Car Racing$3.99
- Model Car Racing 82 of Model Car Racing$4.99
- Model Car Racing 68 of Model Car Racing$3.99
- Model Car Racing 69 of Model Car Racing$3.99
- Model Car Racing 73 of Model Car Racing$5.99
- Model Car Racing 83 of Model Car Racing$4.99