gBeats - for Google Music
By Raymond Sun
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Music allows you to store up to 20,000 songs from your own library for free and instantly access your music on the web. Now you can access your entire music collection without having to store the songs on your iOS device. It's like iTunes Match but free! No more syncing through iTunes!
- Search by artists, albums, and song titles.
- Browse playlists, songs recently played, artists, albums, song titles, and genres.
- Music controls that are always accessible.
- Lock screen remote integration.
- Easy and intuitive swipe navigation.
- Color themes.
- Airplay / Bluetooth support.
- Direct secure authentication with Google.
- iPhone 5 display support.
- Powered by Amazon to download missing album covers.
- Add and delete playlists.
- Add and remove songs from playlists.
- Thumbs Up and Recently Added playlists.
- Thumbs up songs.
- Search for all-access songs, add to your library and playlist
- Create and manage your radio stations created from a song
Offline Song Management
- Add and remove offline songs.
- Auto-download playlists to store offline.
- Wi-Fi Download Mode: When turned on, songs will only be downloaded to store offline when connected to Wi-Fi.
Data Saver Mode
- When turned on, the app will automatically play only offline songs when your device is not connected to Wi-Fi. All songs will become available again when the device is connected to Wi-Fi.
Questions, comments, feature requests, and bugs?! We’ll provide a quick turn-around. Please visit: http://gbeats.uservoice.com
What's New in Version 2.14
Bug fixes on app start up
No Longer Works, No Support, Save Your Money!
When I initially installed app around March 2014, it worked ok. Slick interface, good streaming, good at looking up music. Went to open it the other day and nada. Doesn't do anything at all. No reply from support to find out what was up. Bad app, bad experience. iTunes should remove it from the App Store. Would like to see developer regain confidence by releasing something free to those who initially waisted their money on it.
Crashes on synch
Bought this app and it used to work but now it can't sync new content without immediately crashing. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and now I can't download any of my music without it crashing immediately. Useless.
Does not work
It is that simple. This app does not work as advertised. It will not transfer my google play music and make it available on my iPad. Waste of money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 18, 2014
- Version: 2.14
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raymond Sun
- © 2013 Sun Design Solutions LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.