IHS SeismicExplore™ Mobile for iPad
By IHS Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SeismicExplore™ Mobile is a seismic data viewer for SEG Y files. This mobile app lets you look at all of the information in your SEG Y file so that you can fully understand everything you need to know to import your seismic into an interpretation or processing software package. There are multiple ways to view and QC the various headers and seismic data. Seismic data is accessed by the "IHS SeismicExplore Mobile Server".
• Access files on personal or company servers - 2D, 3D, stacked and pre-stack
• View all headers: text ( ASCII or EBCDIC), extended text, binary, and trace
• View trace headers with minimum, maximum and thumbnail chart
• Display the line on a map if X,Y (or lat/long) information is in trace headers
• Display a vertical section of the seismic data, wiggle, variable density, using Kingdom color bars
• Cross-plot any trace header against any other trace header
• Build SEG Y file templates
What's New in Version 1.1.8
Changed name and app icon
For IHS employees only?
I would like to connect to my own data server. The only option is to log in to IHS!
What good is this?
Is there another way to view my data?
needs a server, but great viewer