By Davide Cucciniello
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you often get bar for coffee with the same group of friends for breakfast or after launch, the 'PayCoffee' app answer to the question: 'Who pays the coffees today?'
The logic is simple:
- for each coffee you get you lose one credit
- for each coffe you pay you get one credit
- among those who get the coffee, the app evaluate, for paying the coffees, who has the lower number of credits or with the same credits but older last payment date
- a random choice is made if credits and last payment date are the same
- you can always select manually who pays the coffees.
The usage is simple:
- add new names to the list of friends
- select who get a coffee from the list of names
- get from app who pays the coffees or manually select who pays the coffees
The list of names with related number of credits and last payment date can be edited, sorted by number of credits and last payment date, exported/imported as CSV text by 'copy & paste' or exported by email as CSV attachment file.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Nov 11, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Davide Cucciniello
- © 2012 Davide Cucciniello
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.