The #1 Extreme Sports FPS franchise is back! Take your carnage anywhere as Greg Hastings Paintball presents Fields of Battle.
Whether you're a paintball player or a first-person shooter fan, Fields of Battle will satisfy your desire to blast the competition! With ground-breaking motion and gesture based controls including sliding, diving, leaning out from cover, throwing grenades, and more, Fields of Battle takes the mobile shooter experience to the next level.
Think you know shooters? This is real combat - one hit, one elimination. Manage your gear, use cover, adjust for windage, and angle your shots. There's no auto-aim here, it's PURE skill and PURE action!
Instant Leaderboards let you play locally but compete GLOBALLY! Compete in real-time against dozens of other players as you battle neck-and-neck for the high score in ever-changing events.
* FREE to create your character and start playing online.
* Participate in a persistent online competitive world that is constantly changing.
* Compete in live online events against dozens of other players in real time.
* Play at REAL locations (and a few fantasy ones!) all over the world, at more than 60 massive, authentic fields.
* Customize your character and upgrade with tons of REAL gear.
* An amazing arsenal of customizable weaponry, including automatic, burst mode, clip-fed, MilSim, and speedball markers, and don't forget the PAINT GRENADES!
* Intuitive motion and gesture controls with full HUD and control customization.
* Full 3D graphics, including detailed environments, shadows, multi-level structures, outdoor and indoor environments, and more.
* Challenging weather - play in the sun, the rain, fog, and wind.
* Optimized for all iPhone, iPod, and iPad devices.
Visit our official site at http://www.gregredhastings.com
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
More like the old one?
There was once a time in my life when i only played two things, Tony Hawks Underground and Greg Hastings Paintball 2, those days have come to an end as I no longer have a ps2 or a wii. When I saw who made this game, I thought about that time, me playing custom paintball rounds with my wii remote, I love this mobile game as it has many or maybe all of the same maps, guns and clothing items. If you can make this game more like the wii version, where you can put custom barrels on, use pistols and and a sandbox-like mode then this shall be the best mobile game I have ever experienced
Really fun game but needs little fixes here and there
Over all this is a very fun game. But the controls are a kinda of weird and I wish there was some other way to get gold coins. Instead of either have to pay for them or having to do some weird thing that has nothing to do with the game at all. And more sniping areas, and jumping would make this game a lot more fun. Another thing is the grenades it would be better if you started with more than five. Again overall a very fun game but has room for a lot of improvements. Thanks
Best FPS on mobile device?
The gameplay is very smooth and it probably runs well on most iPads tablets and phones. The teams are very evenly picked all of the games I've played so far have been very close games. The level up system is great, it takes good time to level up your character. The currency system is great, you don't get to much from games and getting into battles costs 5 silver which valences out how much you get. It's a great, even game overall.
- Super X Studios LLC
- 113.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Gambling and Contests
- © Super X Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Kit $1.99
- 100 Gold Coins $1.99
- 100 Silver Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.