By Marella Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
myICEdata keeps all your medical information in one easily locatable spot on your device so that should something unforeseen occur, further tragedy or distress can be prevented.
As a parent, grandparent or carer, you’ve probably worried about what would happen if an emergency were to occur. What if your child was incredibly young, profoundly deaf or had a disability that meant they were unable to speak or they were allergic to penicillin - and YOU were unconscious. How would they communicate any of that to emergency or rescue services personnel trying to help them or you? Or maybe something might happen to your teenager at a party - how would those new people they’ve just met know to call you or your partner or know that an epi-pen or jellybean might just save their life.
Worry no more. Have the myICEdata app sit on the home page of your phone or your child/teen’s phone or ipod so that you’re prepared should the worst happen. This easily identified app makes sure all your family’s key medical conditions, allergies, blood type and next of kin contact information are easily found and readily accessible.
Created by two mums who know that worry never really goes away, and want to protect their children as best they can regardless of what life throws at you.
• Obvious emergency button design - makes it easy for someone to identify the app on your device
• All your family’s personal health conditions and identifying photos are available in one place at the touch of a button. This makes it easy for emergency services to locate and identify possible health issues because when time is of the essence, those precious seconds can make all the difference.
• Easy editing via your hand-held device - no need to connect to your computer and sync
• List all important data for your family members - highlights important medical information just in case you’re not available.
• Outlines medical conditions, any allergies and blood type information.
• Enter any medications you’re currently taking which makes it easier to avoid any nasty pharmaceutical drug interactions
• One-off purchase installs across any of your IOS devices
Peace of mind for the entire family for just $1.99
What's New in Version 1.01
Compatible with iPhone 5 and Some Bug Fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 05, 2012
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: S.E MARKOVSKI & G VELLA
- © 2012 Marella Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.