Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- the best support :-)
What's New in Version 1.5.11
iPhone users can change goal order (iPad had such functionality before). Reorder differs now - to start editing do long press in types or goals view.
Also german translation was added and fixed bug with activity type remove
Easy Way to track & analyze time usage
I've used this app to help budget my time among several projects (and to enforce my budget). I've found it immensely useful. I set goals to limit my work on certain projects or to engforce a minimum on others. I can view pie charts and histograms to spot trends, and can export data to spreadsheets for further analysis. Been using it for a couple years. Responsive developer, continually updates and improves.
Exactly what I need. When I'm logging my time, my brain is able to concentrate better on what I'm doing. I think "I'm on hygiene time now", so I do everything I need to do in the bathroom without feeling like I could be doing something better. "I'm on homework time now", so I don't get distracted by anything. And I can tell people "I spent 27 hours in 2 weeks learning python!" I love it.
Greatest time logging tool ever
I have been using this app for just a couple hours and I have found I can completely configure it to meet my needs. I also have it synced between my iPad and IPhone so I can add entries anywhere, any time. This is something I have been looking for! Very nice job, very nice app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 1.5.11
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- © aLoggers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Packs$5.99
- Home & Self-Care$0.99
- Transport & Tourism$0.99
- Eat & Cook$0.99
- Finance & Shopping$0.99
- Relax & Party$0.99
- Musical Instruments$0.99