Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Application for tracking your everyday activities.
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger 2 is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- backup and restore
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- the best support :-)
What's New in Version 1.5.11
iPhone users can change goal order (iPad had such functionality before). Reorder differs now - to start editing do long press in types or goals view.
Also german translation was added and fixed bug with activity type remove
Easy Way to track & analyze time usage
I've used this app to help budget my time among several projects (and to enforce my budget). I've found it immensely useful. I set goals to limit my work on certain projects or to engforce a minimum on others. I can view pie charts and histograms to spot trends, and can export data to spreadsheets for further analysis. Been using it for a couple years. Responsive developer, continually updates and improves.
First the help screen doesn't fit on the ipad air.
Second, despite its cutesy interface it's not that intuitive. You really do need to read the help, which alone says allot about the program. I understand it's a fine line between feature rich and user friendly but that's the game. It shouldn't give me fits every time I use it. It has potential, but it's not there yet. On a lighter note, I scheduled a time each day to learn how to work this app.
Powerful, intuitive. Great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 22, 2014
- Version: 1.5.11
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- © aLoggers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Packs$5.99
- Home & Self-Care$0.99
- Relax & Party$0.99
- Transport & Tourism$0.99
- Finance & Shopping$0.99
- Eat & Cook$0.99
- Musical Instruments$0.99